Herald of the Shadows

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
Despite the sudden appearance of the Fae Sorceress, Hecarim appeared to mostly unfazed. If anything, his mood darkened ever further at the questions directed towards him, his fiery mane coursing faster than ever.

"Thy Glade is an abomination in my eyes, in both principle and purpose. The magics that reportedly pervade thy forest dare to defy the embrace of death; the denizens live on in their inspid and irrational ways! Thou may be assured, Sorceress, that thy Glade will not survive the coming darkness. I find myself curious as to what manners of beings thy accomplices, the Fae, will resemble once steeped in undeath. Perhaps mercy shall be granted to thee as well."

A deep baritone laugh echoed across the plateau as Hecarim stooped slightly to consider Lulu with his baleful gaze, scorn etched across every feature. Even the skulls and images of gristly doom displayed about his armor seemed to focus their attentions on her.

"Thou needst not suffer the fates that others shall in due time. Give thyself in to the powers of the Shadow Isles, and be preserved for eternity. Thy Fae companion need not perish with thee; nay, thou both shall endure on together in undeath. Simply surrender thyself to the Shadows..."
oooooooo....WELL there SEEEMS to be a problem WITH that...

*Lulu starts to slowly skip around Hecarim for no reason, bright flowers instantly growing where the Sorceress's feet land*

YOU seeee, i HAVE a very SIMILAR plan TO YOURS!! all I WANT to do IS shaaaare THE wonderful HAPPINESS and FLUFFINESS of the GLADE!!! sure PEOPLE may say THAT they DON'T want it AT FIRST, but soon ENOUGH they will GROW biiiiig SMILES and LIVE the REST of their NOW IMMORTAL lives as HAPPY and COMPLACENT as humanly POSSIBLE!! KINDA like SHEEP!!!! i reaaaaally LIKE sheep...the WAY they say BAA and stuff teeheehee...

*Lulu stops suddenly, her tone a bit more serious then before*

NOW do you SEE my PROBLEM? YOU'RE trying to TAKE over with YOUR shadow island THINGIES with all YOUR undead and OTHER gloomy STUFF and that really, REALLY, clashes WITH my GOAL! and ITS not ONLY you EITHER!! theres THAT Bandersnatch CHO'GATH and HIS Void, and THEN there are THE HUMANS!! im NOT gonna EVEN try TO explain THEM!!

so I HOPE you agree THAT YOU not being PART of the PROBLEM would PROBABLY be BETTER for EVERYONE in this REALM!!! heck! EVEN I don't BELIEVE That MY AMBITIONS would WORK in THIS current SITUATION!!! your ARMY will FIGHT, my PEOPLE will FIGHT, the VOID will FIGHT, and THE HUMAN'S and YORDLE'S will fight!!! this world, REALM, and DIMENSION wouldnt EXIST anymore if THAT were to HAPPEN!!

*Lulu thinks for a moment*

ANYWAY my point was....my...Point?
WHAT was i TALKING about AGAIN?

benjimenfire

10-13-2012

William enters he looks at hecarim who is still wearing a saddle
"You might want to get that off" he says politely

Ask the Shadow

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord
Dear Hecarim,

Greetings and salutations, fellow denizen of the darkness that envelopes the Shadow Isles! Remember me? It's me, good ol' Saucy Jack! I heard that you had traveled across the sea to prepare an invasion of Valoran, and that you'd even infiltrated the powerful organization called the League of Legends! Needless to say, your success inspired me to make my own voyage to Valoran, but for different reasons.

Now, now, I know that we have our differences in the way we do things - your feeding upon the emotions of others as you brutalize them directly while I prefer to lurk unseen in the mist to prey upon the unaware - but surely there should be a bit of a mutual respect between us here, no? After all, we're not on the Shadow Isles anymore, so bygones?

Your friend,
Jaques
Jaques...while thy name is unfamiliar to me, 'tis a sign for the better that others of the Shadow Isles gather in Valoran, that discord and dread may be allowed to spread unhindered. Whilst thou art not the Widowmaker, nor art thou a manifestation of doom itself, a hardened killer may be counted as an ally. When the hour of darkness is upon thus world, I shall expect to see thee furthering the crusades. So long as thy skills are used for the benefit of my masters' plans, then I do not foresee any problems between two denizens of the Shadow Isles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperManPix
oooooooo....WELL there SEEEMS to be a problem WITH that...

*Lulu starts to slowly skip around Hecarim for no reason, bright flowers instantly growing where the Sorceress's feet land*

YOU seeee, i HAVE a very SIMILAR plan TO YOURS!! all I WANT to do IS shaaaare THE wonderful HAPPINESS and FLUFFINESS of the GLADE!!! sure PEOPLE may say THAT they DON'T want it AT FIRST, but soon ENOUGH they will GROW biiiiig SMILES and LIVE the REST of their NOW IMMORTAL lives as HAPPY and COMPLACENT as humanly POSSIBLE!! KINDA like SHEEP!!!! i reaaaaally LIKE sheep...the WAY they say BAA and stuff teeheehee...

*Lulu stops suddenly, her tone a bit more serious then before*

NOW do you SEE my PROBLEM? YOU'RE trying to TAKE over with YOUR shadow island THINGIES with all YOUR undead and OTHER gloomy STUFF and that really, REALLY, clashes WITH my GOAL! and ITS not ONLY you EITHER!! theres THAT Bandersnatch CHO'GATH and HIS Void, and THEN there are THE HUMANS!! im NOT gonna EVEN try TO explain THEM!!

so I HOPE you agree THAT YOU not being PART of the PROBLEM would PROBABLY be BETTER for EVERYONE in this REALM!!! heck! EVEN I don't BELIEVE That MY AMBITIONS would WORK in THIS current SITUATION!!! your ARMY will FIGHT, my PEOPLE will FIGHT, the VOID will FIGHT, and THE HUMAN'S and YORDLE'S will fight!!! this world, REALM, and DIMENSION wouldnt EXIST anymore if THAT were to HAPPEN!!

*Lulu thinks for a moment*

ANYWAY my point was....my...Point?
WHAT was i TALKING about AGAIN?
"The ages spent amidst the Fae have made thee mad, sorceress. If thou truly believest that the realm of Valoran would embrace thy insipid morals and pathetic stances on life, then clearly thou art delusional. Thy 'fluffiness'..."

As the words exit his mouth, the ghastly centaur actively shuddered.

"Such drivel. While thou haft known naught but short-sighted cheeriness, the world has moved on without thee. You return from thy Glade into a world filled with strife and war, a world of hatred and worthless stand--offing. If thou truly believe that the voice of an ignorant child will change the world, then you are beyond redemption. Thou wouldst do well to simply surrender, though if it brings thee comfort in the inevitability of thy coming demise, you shall soon be steeped within the magics of friendship amongst the unliving...

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire
William enters he looks at hecarim who is still wearing a saddle
"You might want to get that off" he says politely
A short buck saw the saddle cast up into the air, followed by a single swing of the unholy halberd that left it as so much shredded leather.

"...if thou hast anything else to say, be quick about it."

benjimenfire

10-13-2012

"Yeah is that unholy flames shooting out of your body?" he asks

AskKarthus

10-13-2012

"Greetings Hecarim,
Have you ever considered playing polo?

All jesting aside, my servants give word that you may wish to speak with me."

Ask the Shadow

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"Yeah is that unholy flames shooting out of your body?" he asks
Though I do not know thy definition of 'holy', nor care, one could consider it 'unholy'. In addition to myself, this armor contains essences of dread and strife, empowering me ever further. The excess of such spirits is what may appear as 'flame' to ye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus
"Greetings Hecarim,
Have you ever considered playing polo?

All jesting aside, my servants give word that you may wish to speak with me."
I am unfamiliar with this 'polo' that thou speakest of, though thy near singular devotion of the question towards me implies that it is of an equestrian nature.

As per thy inference, yes. I believe that thou art aware of the coming shadow, lich, a crusading force of thy fellow unliving looms. As a necromancer as potent as thyself, my masters extend forth an offer to join our forces as one, that the living may be swept away. Surely thou haft no allegiances to the living that may interfere with this proposal. Upon the conclusion of our crusade, my masters are willing to bestow a considerable portion of Valoran unto thee. What say thee?

AskKarthus

10-13-2012

Quote:
I am unfamiliar with this 'polo' that thou speakest of, though thy near singular devotion of the question towards me implies that it is of an equestrian nature.

As per thy inference, yes. I believe that thou art aware of the coming shadow, lich, a crusading force of thy fellow unliving looms. As a necromancer as potent as thyself, my masters extend forth an offer to join our forces as one, that the living may be swept away. Surely thou haft no allegiances to the living that may interfere with this proposal. Upon the conclusion of our crusade, my masters are willing to bestow a considerable portion of Valoran unto thee. What say thee?
"Polo is a game of equestrian nature, where riders with poles attempt to hit a ball in the opposing team's goal.

You should be able to guess my sympathies considering my closest friends who reside in the realm of mortals are Yorick and Mordekaiser. My only allegiances I hold with those alive are those of friendship of the other members of Pentakill.

What is to be accomplished by the destruction of the living? It simply moves them from one state of being in one world to another."

Ask the Shadow

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"Polo is a game of equestrian nature, where riders with poles attempt to hit a ball in the opposing team's goal.

You should be able to guess my sympathies considering my closest friends who reside in the realm of mortals are Yorick and Mordekaiser. My only allegiances I hold with those alive are those of friendship of the other members of Pentakill.

What is to be accomplished by the destruction of the living? It simply moves them from one state of being in one world to another."
Aye, one could figure as much. I suppose that thou wouldst compare my halberd to a polo pole, then? No doubt such a sport would be easy fare for one such as I.

Hrm...indeed, they would make suitable companions for thee. Fellows steeped in the powers of undeath, yes. Thou asketh of my purpose, though. We of the Shadow Isles have observed this continent for a time, and have been displeased by what we have beheld. My masters have declared that we are to effectively purge this world and expand our dominion over it, that the pitiful living may at last be united in death.

AskKarthus

10-13-2012

Quote:
Aye, one could figure as much. I suppose that thou wouldst compare my halberd to a polo pole, then? No doubt such a sport would be easy fare for one such as I.

Hrm...indeed, they would make suitable companions for thee. Fellows steeped in the powers of undeath, yes. Thou asketh of my purpose, though. We of the Shadow Isles have observed this continent for a time, and have been displeased by what we have beheld. My masters have declared that we are to effectively purge this world and expand our dominion over it, that the pitiful living may at last be united in death.
"You wish to expend effort in hastening the inevitable? It seems redundant to me. The living all hold it in common, save the Chronokeeper, who has developed chrono-displasia. And even he, will one day meet the inevitable. The world is bound together by strings of fate. It seems pointless to patch the quilt it has sewn. Alterations are possible, but the same fabric is still used. So why why do what will be done by itself?"

Script Lord

10-13-2012

Quote:
Jaques...while thy name is unfamiliar to me, 'tis a sign for the better that others of the Shadow Isles gather in Valoran, that discord and dread may be allowed to spread unhindered. Whilst thou art not the Widowmaker, nor art thou a manifestation of doom itself, a hardened killer may be counted as an ally. When the hour of darkness is upon thus world, I shall expect to see thee furthering the crusades. So long as thy skills are used for the benefit of my masters' plans, then I do not foresee any problems between two denizens of the Shadow Isles.
Hecarim,

Do you really not remember me? Even if you didn't remember me on a personal level, you should at least remember the name Jack, surely? Saucy Jack, The Stranger, and most of all, The Bloodmist Slasher? A being whose lust for blood and murderous drive has sought to even end those who are not of the living?

I'm disappointed, Heccy. It's surprising that you wouldn't remember such a being, but oh well. Maybe you bonked your head on something and lost your memory?

I may not be as old as you or maybe even Mordekaiser, but I do have something of a lengthy history back home, you know. Maybe I need to kill some more people to refresh your memory....

Regards,
Jaques

12345678 ... 14