Fresh Diamond 3v3 Team AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Friggid

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by itswong View Post
Look at the summoner "She" any idea how they get those stats?
Once easy way to super boost your stats, is to just remake teams over and over. Very rarely do you face anyone over 1600 rating.
Im not saying "She" did that, to get the stats its just a possibility is all Im saying.

Sarkhon

10-13-2012

I know you say you don't jungle, but on our team I'm the jungler. I'm using Shyv to jungle with, and I can also Nunu somewhat...

Anyway, my question is, as we're just trying to get Gold, and we always end up 3-2 or 4-1 with our team... what is the single most important thing you can do to put yourself in a position to win... and what role should the jungler provide? Lane presence, or Jungle control? A mix of both? And when ganking top lane, what is the better place to gank from, their entrance or yours?

Svm2k9

10-13-2012

What're your thoughts on eve in 3's? Since there are a lot of tanky champs that like to build health with the right setup she seems to give my group some trouble. I usually turn away from 3's as it just seems meh but a few of my buddies love it still. I think if I were to get serious with it I'd jungle though as it feels like jungle has the most impact overall.

Champs I've been playing as of late for 3's though would be lee, jayce, and yorick. You mentioned something about riven being decent for 3's jungle? I'd be fairly new starting out but I'm sure I could manage it since I play her a lot.

Friggid

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkhon View Post
I know you say you don't jungle, but on our team I'm the jungler. I'm using Shyv to jungle with, and I can also Nunu somewhat...

Anyway, my question is, as we're just trying to get Gold, and we always end up 3-2 or 4-1 with our team... what is the single most important thing you can do to put yourself in a position to win... and what role should the jungler provide? Lane presence, or Jungle control? A mix of both? And when ganking top lane, what is the better place to gank from, their entrance or yours?
I believe my jungler answered this question somewhere in my AMA XD, he said that lane pressence is the most important part of being a jungler, while counter jungling the enemy (means placing wards at their aura camp. Also very important to have control over the dragon.

Friggid

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svm2k9 View Post
What're your thoughts on eve in 3's? Since there are a lot of tanky champs that like to build health with the right setup she seems to give my group some trouble. I usually turn away from 3's as it just seems meh but a few of my buddies love it still. I think if I were to get serious with it I'd jungle though as it feels like jungle has the most impact overall.

Champs I've been playing as of late for 3's though would be lee, jayce, and yorick. You mentioned something about riven being decent for 3's jungle? I'd be fairly new starting out but I'm sure I could manage it since I play her a lot.
From everything ive been hearing eve is great at 3s, but my team has never used her so I wouldnt kno personally. Ive also only played against her a couple of times (i think maybe only once actually). All the champs you mentioned are great for 3s, Riven's jungling is a little unforgiving in the fact if u fall behind its much harder to catch back up with her. If you practice her tho shes easily one of the best junglers.