Forming a Team for a Charity Event

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Killa III

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Hi summoners.
I'm king killa. I woild love to participate in a 24 livestream event where we raise money to help children in need. On the site was a description about it so ill post it here. If you'd like to partner up, leave a comment with your skype name and I'll contact you there and I'll let you know when we'll do this.

Here's the info from the site:

"For the last four years, thousands of gamers have joined together annually to play for 24 hours for Extra Life – a gaming marathon in support of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals®. Gamers rally friends and family members to sponsor their play. The funds they raise go to help save and improve the lives of kids at the CMN Hospital in their community."

Here is what i'm looking for:

• Must have skype
  • must be able to stay up for a full 24 hours nonstop.
  • must be helpful in supporting and advertising our event
  • Must contact me in the next 3-4 days.

The Date:

Stream Starts on This Saturday @8 AM

Will meet up beforehand to do a meet and greet via skype @6 or beforehand throughout the week.

Official Team:

King Killa III - Leader
Vanblod - Co-Leader
ThisShouldHelp - Volunteer

If you see this thread and can't do the stream but support the idea, please comment, thumbs, and show some support. I'll make a new thread for when this event will take place.

If you'd like to support, help out, and join me in this 24 hour stream, It'll be for a good cause. Have an awesome day.

King Killa III

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

BTW here's my stream http://www.twitch.tv/broadcast/kingkillaiii

Vanblod

10-13-2012

That sounds flippin AWESOME and fun I know about Extra Life from the Trion World's Rift doing it last year. They are doing it again. I'm not sure if I could do it cause of school but maybe....

Edit: Your link is not working for me.

King Killa III

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanblod View Post
That sounds flippin AWESOME and fun I know about Extra Life from the Trion World's Rift doing it last year. They are doing it again. I'm not sure if I could do it cause of school but maybe....
well it's ok. Could always do it on a weekend. it's up to ya bro. Lemme know and thanks for commenting

Vanblod

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Killa III View Post
well it's ok. Could always do it on a weekend. it's up to ya bro. Lemme know and thanks for commenting
Yeah saturday would be ideal for a great number of people I'm sure

Xandrina

10-13-2012

I think that is a fantastic and selfless idea. I could never donate that much time to a game.

Vanblod

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandrina View Post
I think that is a fantastic and selfless idea. I could never donate that much time to a game.
I can easily admit I've done it more than once. Ashamed? Yes. Proud? No. Tired after? Completely.

Edit: if no one else sees this I will be sure to bump it during peak hours of forum activity

tempnameA461

10-13-2012

What about the adults in need?

King Killa III

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanblod View Post
Yeah saturday would be ideal for a great number of people I'm sure
That'd be the best time imo. Lots off people are off work, people are looking for things to do, and so on.

Quintessence

10-13-2012

good luck man, i would totally sign up if i even remotely thought i could do a full 24 hours xD