Fav. champ for mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M5 GoZu Pepper

Recruiter

10-12-2012

Mordekasier

Kradzen

10-12-2012

Anivia all the way, with the rebirth you can trick an opposing champion to thinking they have the kill and they can mistakingly push your turret

Corner Warrior

10-12-2012

Veigar is so much fun. It's extremely counterable, but by lvl 18 being able to autokill 1 of 4 champs at any given time every 60 seconds is frightening for the other team

LgN RapturE

10-12-2012

Twisted Fate.

FMLeague

10-12-2012

brand for the win

Morbidanimosity

10-13-2012

probably ryze,
i like how he's combo-ey, has great sustain with his ultimate (as well as amazing aoe ;P ),
and the fact that he has both ap and mana scaling on spells makes it so that archangels staff, rod of ages, banshees veil, frozen heart, etc... are extremely cost effective .

Although im starting to take a huge liking to lux after playing her a few times during the free week,
Her spells are great early, her passive is great when you use it properly to AA between her spells, and her ultimate is pretty much a kamehameha wave

Let Me Blow You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
Curious how you get dominated by Ahri. Kat I can see, but you just have to realize her ult is up, and pre 6 you can deny.

Ahri has less range than you, her poke is less, She's more mana hungry, and the only thing in her favor is her passive heal. If she blows her ultimate towards you, just q her and walk under the tower.

In ranked if I do not get Ahri, my main AP mid, I will grab Lux as my Ahri counter. There is no Ahri that can dominate me in lane, beating me is possible, dominating me is not as Ahri.

A lux spell takes 1/4 of your mana pool until like level 4, and she has relatively low regen rates without focusing on it from runes/masteries, since she's kinda in that supporty-niche.

Ahri is not nearly as mana dependent as lux. You can easily get away without regen runes or masteries just picking up a doran or two somewhere in the lane. Her q clears waves for 7 mana, as opposed to lux's 100+. And ahri has a larger base mana pool, too.

Lux's spell damage is probably higher than Ahri's, not sure right off, but Ahri's full combo is much smoother and easier to get off than Lux's, and not nearly as position dependent, since you can just dash with your ult.

I'd definitely agree Lux has the advantage early, but it weans off quickly. And once ults are up, it's basically a stalemate lane until someone derps real hard.

Let Me Blow You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbidanimosity View Post

... im starting to take a huge liking to lux ... her ultimate is pretty much a kamehameha wave
I like you.

MrDeadlifter

10-13-2012

Talon, Twisted Fate and Kassadin.

im so lazy

10-13-2012

Singed