Season Two World Championship Matchup Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

10-12-2012

Also i accidentally thumbs up-ed you so dont get too excited about that

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitoh View Post
Can people get over this cheating business already?

AF got fined. TSM got their asses handed to them. End of story.

Can we move on now?
I would pay $30k to ensure a win too.

ConeEtho

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarJokumo View Post
Question for you: Would you ever send your adc to solo-invade the enemy red buff at level 1 if you didn't know where they were?
Question to you: getting an extra red buff at the beginning is enough to win a game? How much advantage does it give? Is it more than, lets say making a hard foul against the best player of the other team and hurting him? Because, you know, the latter does not disqualify a team in any sport I know...

ConeEtho

10-12-2012

Quote:
Also i accidentally thumbs up-ed you so dont get too excited about that
Your opinion about me is of the utmost importance to me.

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

10-12-2012

Go TPA Go!!!

Jeives

10-12-2012

Meh. AF cheated, who cares.

lcySoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
I would pay $30k to ensure a win too.
They got fined already for one thing at the start before 1 minute in the game, and it's not like they did it ever again. Also stealing a red buff does not ensure a win.

doesn't matter anyways too much hate for a finals.

inkked

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiDSly View Post
Meh. AF cheated, who cares.
anyone who wouldn't want to get ****ed out of 2 million dollars?

Nekrophyle

10-12-2012

"Question to you: getting an extra red buff at the beginning is enough to win a game? How much advantage does it give? Is it more than, lets say making a hard foul against the best player of the other team and hurting him? Because, you know, the latter does not disqualify a team in any sport I know..."

Actually, normal fouls are built into basketball, with limits and even bonuses depending on their nature. But if one were to "make a hard foul against the best player of the other team and hurt(ing) him" one would recieve a penalty much worse than a simple foul. Usually disqualification from the game on grounds of a violent action. Hence Shaq not consistently collecting teeth from the bulls in the 90s.

From the NBA "Even if provoked, NBA players are expected to act as professionals on the court and contain their anger. Players who participate in violent behavior of any kind face ejection from the game"

Screen peeking isnt a "foul", it is outline as full cheating in the guidelines. And while at most levels a first blood and red buff doesnt guaranteeing a game, at this level of play, as shown in AF's next set against CLG.eu does have a pretty decent snowball effect. Like toplane first blood turning into top lane 3/0 in about 2 minutes.

I honestly think TSM is a **** team, and didnt even close to deserve to win, but I also think AZF should have been removed for their actions. Sadly, riot doesnt value their game enough to actually punish the things that cheapen it. Whether AZF needed it or not, cheating guaranteed them way more money than they were fined JUST FROM ADVANCING TO THE NEXT ROUND, not to mention the further chance at 250k to a million. So put on the big boy pants, learn some rules, then talk.

ConeEtho

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrophyle View Post
Actually, normal fouls are built into basketball, with limits and even bonuses depending on their nature. But if one were to "make a hard foul against the best player of the other team and hurt(ing) him" one would recieve a penalty much worse than a simple foul. Usually disqualification from the game on grounds of a violent action. Hence Shaq not consistently collecting teeth from the bulls in the 90s.
Care to show me a single team that was disqualified because of fouls?

Quote:
From the NBA "Even if provoked, NBA players are expected to act as professionals on the court and contain their anger. Players who participate in violent behavior of any kind face ejection from the game"
Which is still not a disqualification for the team.

Quote:
Screen peeking isnt a "foul", it is outline as full cheating in the guidelines. And while at most levels a first blood and red buff doesnt guaranteeing a game, at this level of play, as shown in AF's next set against CLG.eu does have a pretty decent snowball effect. Like toplane first blood turning into top lane 3/0 in about 2 minutes.
It is exactly like a foul. It is a violation of the rules of the game that gives an advantage to the perpetrator, and, in this case, a very small advantage.

Quote:
I honestly think TSM is a **** team, and didnt even close to deserve to win, but I also think AZF should have been removed for their actions. Sadly, riot doesnt value their game enough to actually punish the things that cheapen it. Whether AZF needed it or not, cheating guaranteed them way more money than they were fined JUST FROM ADVANCING TO THE NEXT ROUND, not to mention the further chance at 250k to a million. So put on the big boy pants, learn some rules, then talk.
Fortunately what you think is irrelevant.