Celebrate Season Two with Championship Riven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Elo

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqcar View Post
awesome skin i only have 780 rp =( does any know if ebgame in toronto have league $ 10rp card?
steal your moms credit card

LOL

Rei v3

10-12-2012

I can't believe so many people are excited about this skin--the artwork is amazing, but the in game model looks god awful... the sword is the only thing she has going for her in this skin imo, but clearly most people don't share that opinion

X74X

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei v3 View Post
I can't believe so many people are excited about this skin--the artwork is amazing, but the in game model looks god awful... the sword is the only thing she has going for her in this skin imo, but clearly most people don't share that opinion

Actually I'm pretty sure just about everyone agrees that at the very least, the hair looks retarded and should follow the example of the classic skin. But I think it looks like **** in general; it looks like she's made of clay.

I'll buy the skin, but when it comes right down to it, it'll only be bought in hopes that it'll be improved in the near future. Until then though I'm sticking with Redeemed and Battle Bunny.

MrJiggyFLYx27

10-12-2012

I want this one so bad...does anyone know how many rp points its going to cost?

Walshei

10-12-2012

PULSEFIRe RIVEn WHERe

Vice Sensei

10-12-2012

May i arrive now!?

Vice Sensei

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by x74x View Post
actually i'm pretty sure just about everyone agrees that at the very least, the hair looks retarded and should follow the example of the classic skin. But i think it looks like **** in general; it looks like she's made of clay.

I'll buy the skin, but when it comes right down to it, it'll only be bought in hopes that it'll be improved in the near future. Until then though i'm sticking with redeemed and battle bunny.
no one cares
she looks amazing!

Manouso

10-12-2012

Ugly as poop hair - The rest looks freakin awesome though.

- somehow I still prefer battlebunny

Resilga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Please fix her head, it doesn't look right with that hair. Just a little more time on the detail so it doesn't look like a hair-helmet.

For such an important skin the extra effort will go a long way

KillerNeko

10-12-2012

The moment you felt torment because you want buy some awesome skin but dont own any credit card or any **** with similiar function

especially in a country like Indonesia,must be hard to be asian