Season Two World Championship Matchup Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ConeEtho

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarJokumo View Post
Definitely rooting for TPA on this one. After Frost's actions, they should have been disqualified. That's how it is in every other sport with cheaters.
Sure and any professional basketball team should be also disqualified at their first foul, right? Stop being butthurt because US teams are not good enough. The first step to become good enough is to admit that you need to.

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeEtho View Post
Sure and any professional basketball team should be also disqualified at their first foul, right? Stop being butthurt because US teams are not good enough. The first step to become good enough is to admit that you need to.

Fouls are a part of basketball.... Screen peeking so that you can get first blood from the enemy top lane and safely steal their red buff at the same time is not. I would pay $30,000 of my winnings to win a game of that level. And if you don't think that is enough to let your team snowball, you need to play more.

Kaitoh

10-12-2012

Can people get over this cheating business already?

AF got fined. TSM got their asses handed to them. End of story.

Can we move on now?

ChuckNorrisGG

10-12-2012

toyzzzz

lastchancexi

10-12-2012

Toyz is averaging less than 1 death a game. 13.3 KDA. Highest GPM in the game.

Holy hell. Best player in the world?

ConeEtho

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarJokumo View Post
Fouls are a part of basketball.... Screen peeking so that you can get first blood from the enemy top lane and safely steal their red buff at the same time is not. I would pay $30,000 of my winnings to win a game of that level. And if you don't think that is enough to let your team snowball, you need to play more.
Fouls are not part of any sport. They are against the rules, and there are penalties applied when they happen. Sometimes very harsh penalties, but almost never disqualification. Disqualification is very rare in any team sport, because it does considerably more harm than good.

And Azubu didnīt need to peek anything to win. They won easily twice. Additionally the advantage that they got with that peek was mostly irrelevant. So judged Riot and anyone that has any knowledge of this game.

Killrazor

10-12-2012

Hoping AZF wins. Best team by far! Exciting to watch as well.

Killrazor

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ahn View Post
Even if Frost cheated, I'm still rooting for them! My school friends are mostly chinese too. They are all rooting for tpa. FROST FIGHTING!
Are you stupid? What does being Chinese have to do with anything. Neither team are from china.

ConeEtho

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killrazor View Post
Are you stupid? What does being Chinese have to do with anything. Neither team are from china.
Taiwan's official name is "Republic of China". That should give you a hint. Look up on wikipedia and you will understand that current China and Taiwan used to be part of the same country not so long ago.

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeEtho View Post
Fouls are not part of any sport. They are against the rules, and there are penalties applied when they happen. Sometimes very harsh penalties, but almost never disqualification. Disqualification is very rare in any team sport, because it does considerably more harm than good.

And Azubu didnīt need to peek anything to win. They won easily twice. Additionally the advantage that they got with that peek was mostly irrelevant. So judged Riot and anyone that has any knowledge of this game.
Question for you: Would you ever send your adc to solo-invade the enemy red buff at level 1 if you didn't know where they were?