Season Two World Championship Matchup Preview

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueMagic

10-12-2012

I want to see a TPA sweep, but really IDC anymore because they teams are BOTH asian.

SuperSlothBear

10-12-2012

Whaaatss uuppp

BUNCHA NERDS WATCHING PRO GAMES JACKIN OFF HAVING NO FUN LOLOL

ASSASSINS GONNA KICK SOME BOOTY BUTT OH YEAHH

Nekronius

10-12-2012

So, how much did you have to pay M5 and CLG-EU to lose like bots in their matches? Has anyone here ever seen such pathetic gameplay out of M5? I know I haven't.... Match was fixed and I know a lot of people who watched that feel the same way.

Ryahs

10-12-2012

'em Asians.

Sancta

10-12-2012

Going to be here in person. Can't wait.

RickyBobby1337

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekronius View Post
So, how much did you have to pay M5 and CLG-EU to lose like bots in their matches? Has anyone here ever seen such pathetic gameplay out of M5? I know I haven't.... Match was fixed and I know a lot of people who watched that feel the same way.
Yup, 100%! They each DOMINATED first match, then played like 800 elo squids the next two... YA RIGHT! What a joke!

Kapadons

10-12-2012

So how many people are actually going to watch this? Two teams only a small player base identifies with? I don't have a horse in the race but how much more interesting is it if TSM and M5 face off in finals? or Dignitas and CLG?

Riot should have pulled a David Stern and fixed the matches so more people would actually give 2 Sh*ts about it.

Hope for LoL sake that the Asians don't continue to dominate. This game has a chance to take gaming more mainstream, but not if all the good American and European teams stop playing.

Kangaroo Rider

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekronius View Post
Must of been heaps of cash, like over two million cause both M5 and CLG-EU should be in the finals.

LbAeSaEmR

10-12-2012

Quote:
You need to get off your horse. No games were "Fixed" and the fact that you cant appreciate the two teams who made it to the final game says your just a bad sport.

I for one am a TSM fan, I believe they have great charisma and fans love that. But when I first saw Azubu Frost in action back when they called themselves Azubu Blaze and were beating everyone and making it look way to easy. I knew that they were in a league of thier own and if the U.S. and Europe teams wanted to compete they would need to step thier game up. From the results of the quarterfinals they didnt improve enough.

So dont discredit either of these asian teams by saying the games were fixed just because your favorite team lost. You sound like a 100% ignorant EU fanboy with your comment.

M5 and CLG-EU lost so it doesnt count! Really man?

Kaitoh

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LbAeSaEmR View Post
You need to get off your horse. No games were "Fixed" and the fact that you cant appreciate the two teams who made it to the final game says your just a bad sport.

I for one am a TSM fan, I believe they have great charisma and fans love that. But when I first saw Azubu Frost in action back when they called themselves Azubu Blaze and were beating everyone and making it look way to easy. I knew that they were in a league of thier own and if the U.S. and Europe teams wanted to compete they would need to step thier game up. From the results of the quarterfinals they didnt improve enough.

So dont discredit either of these asian teams by saying the games were fixed just because your favorite team lost. You sound like a 100% ignorant EU fanboy with your comment.

M5 and CLG-EU lost so it doesnt count! Really man?
this.

12345612 ... 13