#IAMRIVEN Twitter Sweepstakes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killajoule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Will entries be put into all of the draws (after the post date)? Or do participants have to post a new picture each day to be considered for that day's draw?

FiM DitzyDoo

10-12-2012

allright, Borderlands is still downloading, let's do this!

Seungsei

10-12-2012

Shouldn't Championship Riven be a free reward to everyone who played ranked games similar to last season? I can't help but think that this will be bad PR for Riot. Perhaps meet the community half way and make her a VERY cheap purchase? Like 200 RP? I just don't think it's worth looking like a cash grab for Riot. Especially with the community's disappointment in the championship overall as of late.

Barbarian Bill

10-12-2012

Question, Can I crop the foreground and the background images as long as it is a true picture of me?

Eat Orange Be K

10-12-2012

The offest of the legs, one bent and the other straight, holding the sword point down with one hand..

I feel like I've seen this pose somewhere before...

Well played, Riot.

Riot Romulus

Manager, Social Media Team

Follow Romulus on Twitter

10-12-2012
6 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killajoule View Post
Will entries be put into all of the draws (after the post date)? Or do participants have to post a new picture each day to be considered for that day's draw?
Only one entry is necessary

Isaben

10-12-2012

Will she be available by RP?

sorry for my bad english

COLTRON

10-12-2012

do we have to enter a picture to get a skin? or will it just be posted to everyone watching the stream?

please answer! I WANT THIS SKIN

Squeezoid

10-12-2012

so this is the worst end season ever....

if u dont have a high elo u dont get janna skin..
if u dont go to the finals, u dont get riven skin....

so its just for usa right?... or rich ppl that can travel to be there, the rest of the players that active support the game with or without RP, but mostly the ones like me that DO suport the game with rp but dont have a high elo or can travel to be there can go suck a ***** coz the season is ending and we wont get anything....

at least season 1 get a kayle skin, we get a stupid icon????(if we can watch the stream, coz u know...the time again is base for usa comodity, we watch it at 5am)...... im very disapointed right now and very sad i was expecting better things from u Riot...

Jeckie Fkng Chan

10-12-2012

bad ****in ass