"Relax, it's Dominion"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Good guy dailo! its rare that this happens.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/28156043

otirruborez

10-10-2012

lol @ 1k gold advantage being classified as a snowball.

Kiddalee

10-10-2012

Ask them why they are playing a game that they think is a waste of time. Ask them if they lack respect for themselves.

xPainx

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divergence View Post
Feeding happens in every game mode.

Now that I'm thinking about it, another reason people don't seem to take dominion seriously is the champion balance. Bruisers rule the metagame; it's the same reason people don't take 3v3 seriously.

"Feeding" on SR creates more of a snowball effect than "feeding" dom. Tbh, i wouldn't call it "feeding" on dom if u give the enemy team a kill due to bad positioning, roaming etc. Its called feeding on SR because your feeding them gold. Ofcourse you want to avoid "feeding" on both maps but dying 2-3 times on Dom wont really give the enemy team an item advantage like on SR. Thats why you see comebacks more often on Dom cuz the lack of items don't hold you back. If you die a couple times on Dom and if you learn from your mistake you can come back and win unlike on SR when your punished the rest of the game cuz someone fed.

I also want to add. There are exceptions to what i said. Any experienced player would know that.

xPainx

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divergence View Post
I don't know how you can honestly think people can't get fed in dominion. I've seen some bruisers/hyper carries get so out of control in Dominion that they can 1v4 no problem.

LOL, im sorry but i have NEVER seen anyone 1 vs 4 enemies at FULL HP. People say "1v3" all the time but they ignore the fact that 2 of them are really low and the 3rd guy just fails and gives him the triple kill.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Dailo, it actually IS possible to snowball in Dominion.

I have seen hyper carries like Kog'maw/Vayne and extremely powerful bruisers like Jax/Olaf get a few early kills, and start wrecking everything to the point where they can be 1k+ gold and a level or 2 over anyone on the enemy team.

It's a lot more rare, and definitely not to the (ridiculous) extent that happens on SR/TT, but it can still happen.
That only happens to five characters out of the 104 Haif

UrabraskHidden

11-12-2012

As OP mention... "Relax, its dominion", well ALL games and ALL maps we should always say: "RElax its a frigging Video Game", yes even in ranked.

Wolf Un1t

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite View Post
Unfortunately, those who say that don't visit these forums.

You should post it in GD and see what happens first. You getting called a newb for playing dominion or the topic being moved here.
Lol what if he actually posted this in GD in the first place XD

HaIfhearted

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
That only happens to five characters out of the 104 Haif
Actually, it also happens in bot lane somewhat frequently.

If one person manages to get ahead be it through ganks or just outplaying their opponent, that advantage occasionally snowballs into near-complete lane control, as they outlevel and out-item their opponents in a fashion similar to SR, albeit to a lesser degree.

A Slime Appears

11-12-2012

"It's just dominion" is my current most hated phrase of all time right now.