graves is just useless in low elo ranked games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moeido

10-12-2012

Dont u agree that he is just useless in low elo games?? U need a good support to win ur lane and farm right. U need a good jungler when u are facing draven or a counter hero. Besides his auto attack damage is just useless early game. U need to farm alot to get the items u need to do damage mid late game. Sustain is ok but range is soo low. Dont u agree with me guys?

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

sounds like all ad carry problems

bad support = lose lane from him initiating or just failing
bad jungler = the other team's probably gank while yours doesn't since you say nothing
need farm = what every ad carry needs for late game, although some more than others
graves range = fine since his dash shotgun burst along with passive for being more tanky early, plus its 525 most are 550, not a big difference unless you can micro like the top players

Magus Crow

10-12-2012

Not at all. Graves might have a few range issues but he is also the tankiest of all the ADCs due to his passive. Couple that with his burst, dash and high base stats and I would think that Graves would be among the best low ELO ADCs simply because the opposing support and jungle should be just as bad as yours is.

Also: Graves auto attack damage is worthless? He only gets beaten out by a Draven who has a spinning axe going. What are you talking about?

SOCI3TY

10-12-2012

I actually JUST posted a video of a graves playing ranked at about 1100 ELO and dominating a ezreal/taric in lane. He's far from useless. Evidence here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Societylee?feature=mhee

Barraca

10-12-2012

who cares, all elo supports suck anyways. no one is good in low elo games.

Rezo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCI3TY View Post
I actually JUST posted a video of a graves playing ranked at about 1100 ELO and dominating a ezreal/taric in lane. He's far from useless. Evidence here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Societylee?feature=mhee
I think graves is a very strong adc but the video you have linked...

As for the video I only watched it for a lil while but EZ started with ghost and flash so hes already at a disadvantage. Taric uses exhaust on Sona I don't consider exhaust a chasing tool unless it has to be. I consider it an exchange tool. EZ has e up, flash up, ghost up and sona has flash down and no boots shes not getting away. Exhaust on graves would have been a better choice.

Engrish

10-12-2012

I'm low ELO too and I stay away from bot lane like the plague. There are many "ELO hell" guides that say to play top, jungler, or mid because those are all solo lanes (jungling is kinda like solo). I follow those guides. It's your skill vs the enemy's skill. Thus, you don't have to rely on your support.

At top or jungler I usually choose a tanky dps so I can easily take down the enemy AD carry (not Fiddle or anything trollish). At mid I'll just snowball into a nuking machine.

FaerellG

10-12-2012

In low Elo, there are no useless champs...only useless players.

til Days of Blue

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
In low Elo, there are no useless champs...only useless players.
Woah bro, don''t go too far, some people can't take the hit.

Duhizy

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Woah bro, don''t go too far, some people can't take the hit.
leave him be, everyone is entitled to have at least one bad day. If there is war then so be it, let the civil war begin.