Bans issued for openly advertised Elo boosting

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Vaqxinelol- Gem's account was perma banned. xj was warned.

Chromaggus

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashno View Post
Vaqxinelol- Gem's account was perma banned. xj was warned.
Proof please.

AIphaOmega

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyko View Post
hafu "Rumay" does the same thing with one of her twitch moderator's accounts, lol.

This she also plays other peoples account and raises their elo Not fair

AIphaOmega

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSantaClaus View Post
aphromoo still unpunished. scumbag riot
Ya this too

Vanagloria

10-12-2012

I'm going to feel like a jerk for doing this, but what about Phantoml0rd? He plays on his girlfriend's account "heyitsmary" every night for his lessons and duo queue while streaming. Not only that, but he charges ridiculous money for the lessons he's providing. In effect, not only is he carrying the people he's teaching, he's sharing accounts and charging people for carrying them in the amount of time they pay to play with him.

I know he has a very large following and donations are fine, but I believe his lessons are upwards of $50 an hour.

I just find it strange that he's based a business around carrying people and trying to raise their elo and he hasn't even been mentioned by a Riot post.

caboose74

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

wait that mean because i cant get out of elo hell i cant play with my friend and get somehow a better experience of gameplay with high player ?

Cyanideus

10-12-2012

If I know a person who got his Elo boosted, is there a way I can report him ?

Okabe1 048596

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Grim View Post
I'm going to feel like a jerk for doing this, but what about Phantoml0rd? He plays on his girlfriend's account "heyitsmary" every night for his lessons and duo queue while streaming. Not only that, but he charges ridiculous money for the lessons he's providing. In effect, not only is he carrying the people he's teaching, he's sharing accounts and charging people for carrying them in the amount of time they pay to play with him.

I know he has a very large following and donations are fine, but I believe his lessons are upwards of $50 an hour.

I just find it strange that he's based a business around carrying people and trying to raise their elo and he hasn't even been mentioned by a Riot post.
this would mean he's boosting one account. of course that's wrong, but Riot's initial goal is surely to catch the people doing it on a large scale. his lessons and what he charges for them are absolutely irrelevant here.

and of course there is nothing wrong with duo Qing, only that he is using an account other than his own. not that i know whether he is or not, i dunno how he does his lessons at all

Okabe1 048596

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by caboose74 View Post
wait that mean because i cant get out of elo hell i cant play with my friend and get somehow a better experience of gameplay with high player ?
keep playing on your account and don't let anyone else play on your account and you will have no problems

Moldypear

10-12-2012

What about when you play on a Smurf, will these accounts be seen as doing above average and be culled? It's not as intentional as you might think, I just made another account because I wanted to be able to help all the new player's I'm meeting in real life adjust to the game, without queing with them when I'm 30 and their level 3. It wouldn't be right forcing 3 level 3s into a game with level 20s to get smashed. And what about taking a friend's account under your wing after they've left the game? Is this considered against the terms of use? Thanks for any and all replies!