Would this make malzahar OP or Perfect? Suggestion Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celestya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

It actually would end up lowering his potential damage, I don't think this would in any way actually help Malz be more viable.

The WrathChild

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestya View Post
It actually would end up lowering his potential damage, I don't think this would in any way actually help Malz be more viable.
Later in the thread I suggested that you can choose when to ult yourself and make your minion hold the ult. Press R after ulting someone to make your voidling hold it. This allows more options in your gameplay and thus makes malz better in the team fighting phase.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

does the voidling still die in 1-2 hits while its ulting?

TheMitchell

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex3omg View Post
That would be

AWESOME.

TAKE SMITE MID TOCOUNTER HIM!?!?!/1/1
The original post states that ulting leaves him vulnerable to the 4 other people on the enemy team, imply they are in a teamfight.

Protip: The jungler exists and has taken a non-zero number of smite(s) as a(n) summoner spell(s).

Alex3omg

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The WrathChild View Post
Later in the thread I suggested that you can choose when to ult yourself and make your minion hold the ult. Press R after ulting someone to make your voidling hold it. This allows more options in your gameplay and thus makes malz better in the team fighting phase.
No that's lame, it should just be voidling.

It absolutely improves him, idk why that guy doesn't think so because while voidling isn't attacking you are and you can cast more spells.

Alex3omg

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMitchell View Post
The original post states that ulting leaves him vulnerable to the 4 other people on the enemy team, imply they are in a teamfight.

Protip: The jungler exists and has taken a non-zero number of smite(s) as a(n) summoner spell(s).
Yes but it adds another layer of counter play. It makes him higher difficulty but better than he is now. It makes him viable and fun to play as and against.

How beast would it feel as a jungler saving your teammate from a malz ult with smite?

And how beast would it feel blowing a jungler's smite and then forcing baron?

It'd be really different and interesting.

Jumbledcode

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The WrathChild View Post
Okay, so as a platinum player I never see Malz like never and I believe it's because when he ults it makes him vulnerable to the 4 other members of the enemy team.

My idea is when Malzahar has a voidling out and he ults the beam will be shot by his voidling and held there allowing Malzahar to roam about free. This would make his passive amazing and make Malz more interesting and a lot better.

What are your opinions on this Riot? Op or balanced in this circumstance.
It's exactly what he doesn't need. When he's able to use his ultimate, Malz is in great shape. What he needs is something that makes him a bit better when he isn't able to use his ult. Maybe some sort of passive on his R that only activates while the spell is on cooldown.

TheMitchell

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex3omg View Post
Yes but it adds another layer of counter play. It makes him higher difficulty but better than he is now. It makes him viable and fun to play as and against.

How beast would it feel as a jungler saving your teammate from a malz ult with smite?

And how beast would it feel blowing a jungler's smite and then forcing baron?

It'd be really different and interesting.
You would never get it off against opponents of any skill.

Force baron because smite is down? Isn't malz ult a little more important in a teamfight?

vVv Anaxamander

10-11-2012

That would make him OP if he had suppression that wasn't channeled. He would be ungankable and could cast his pool and dot after he ulted which would make him way way OP.

DiamondHost

10-11-2012

voidlings would have to be affected by slows, stuns, etc

i dunno if they already are :P i've never seen anyone target a voidling with cc so i dunno :P