building caitlyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jewfrosamurai42

10-08-2012

ok so iv been playing caitlyn for a long time and iv always gone zeal-->bt-->phantom and recently iv heard people saying that its better to finish the zeal first and iv done it a few time but wasnt really sure if i liked it more or less. pls comment what you think

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I prefer BT before zeal due to AD scaling skills.

MuhGeeSher

10-08-2012

1/2 Dorans > Berserkers > Vamp/ BF > BF/Vamp > BT > Zeal > Phantom > Infinity or Last Whisper. > Banshee's/GA .

Notorious P I P

10-09-2012

If im dominating in cs and have some early kills i almost always rush IE. It works for me, but after as boots i would BT before zeal just to max it faster.

KatarinaTheBlade

10-10-2012

NEVER buy zeal before any damage items. What's the point of attacking faster if attacks don't do enough damage. Especially early game when your main focus is CS. Damage makes it easier to CS and if you attack faster you push the lane easily.

jewfrosamurai42

10-11-2012

i think some of you may misunderstand. I dont start my build with this. In a game when i am getting average cs/kills/assists i usually go...
dorans-->boots of speed-->dorans-->berzerkers-->bf/vampiric-->bf/vampiric-->ie-->zeal-->bt-->phantom-->banshee's/last whisper-->banshee's/last whisper

so my question is after getting ie, what do you think about going zeal-->bt-->phantom

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
I prefer BT before zeal due to AD scaling skills.
This sentiment.

In fact, I don't even like PD on Caitlyn. I at least pick up a Last Whisper before Zeal.

Notorious P I P

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewfrosamurai42 View Post
i think some of you may misunderstand. I dont start my build with this. In a game when i am getting average cs/kills/assists i usually go...
dorans-->boots of speed-->dorans-->berzerkers-->bf/vampiric-->bf/vampiric-->ie-->zeal-->bt-->phantom-->banshee's/last whisper-->banshee's/last whisper

so my question is after getting ie, what do you think about going zeal-->bt-->phantom
Honestly starting with Dorans puts you at a disadvantage. Boots and pot allow much more maneuverability and lane sustain. The first back i usually get two dorans and finish my boots. If im wrecking and i feel like my support can protect me i may finish boots and get bf sword. I will uaually buy zeal before last whisper but dont upgrade it to phantom until after last whisper. That armor pen gives you a lot more dmg than you think.

Notorious P I P

10-12-2012

Oh and finish thirster before you buy zeal. The sooner you can max out the stacks the better.