@riot Thank You

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoiYangsta

10-11-2012

Thank you riot, For making a game that had a very big impact on my life.
Your game gave me so many friends that i could rely on more. We've gotten closer thanks to your game giving us a common ground to relate on... You've improved my life even without me realizing it until now. I don't know where i would be with out you... You've helped me more than just giving me a game to play.

And Thank You Riot, For being one of the best cooperative creators i've seen in my history of playing games... I came from Nexon's Maplestory... And most of u know what i kinda mean if you played it F7..
Great job keeping up with your community and Thank You for just being there.. Whether it be there randomly or to assist someone from the community...

I say thank you, because the time has come for me to slowly move away from your game... I won't have the usual 4 hours a day to play your game anymore as i have to prepare for college and many other things that may happen in my life.

TL;DR Thank You from a young man, whose life you've improved without knowing it,
words cannot begin to describe how this simple game can change so many things in my life.

Inb4: Lonely fat kid with pimples behind a computer screen for to long with no friends :3

supersand IRL

10-11-2012

This is troll thread right?

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

10-11-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiYangsta View Post
I say thank you, because the time has come for me to slowly move away from your game... I won't have the usual 4 hours a day to play your game anymore as i have to prepare for college and many other things that may happen in my life.
Good luck in college. Study hard, it's worth it.

Nirc

10-11-2012

Quote:
I came from Nexon's Maplestory
I'm sorry

Brent Corrigan

10-11-2012

My WoW friends all moved to this game - this is our new hang out and it's awesome and freeeeeeee! Thanks Riot.

Oris Mador

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkallySwag View Post
This is troll thread right?
No. Just a thank you from someone who has to leave for a while.
Obligation is important, so I hope it works out for you OP. See you soon.

Decoylegends

10-11-2012

see you next week

Ryster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Quote:
This is my third year of college, I actually have more time for league than I do over the summers. I worry about school sunday through thursday but as soon as its the weekend, I play league a good amount... or games in general.
But good luck in college! It isn't as bad as your teachers in high school claim it to be >.<

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

I'm an adult and I play all the time! Not having homework is. the. shizznit.

Idiotdroid

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
I'm an adult and I play all the time! Not having homework is. the. shizznit.
For some reason I don't believe you.