Ad ww?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tutskii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Would this work, or not.

Not "Derp AD carry build" WW

Rather, WW with mostly tank items, plus youmus and BT instead of razor and on hits, or something similar.

The on hits only really seem to help during his ult and.. I dunno, give me discussion?

Just an idea, don't crucify me if its too stupid.

Bananas de Fire

10-11-2012

Ad bruiser WW should work, seeing as how he has an ad steroid and his ult scales off ad.

Tutskii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananas de Fire View Post
Ad bruiser WW should work, seeing as how he has an ad steroid and his ult scales off ad.
That was my thinking too.

Malady/Wit's End/ Razor tend to not really add too much to him outside of a little more damage during the ult (5 hits x whatever your on hit is), but usually the ult is not really about killing people (and usually wont get the 5 hits anyway because someone will peel you).

Full tank build leaves him fairly ignorable other than his Q, but he has mana problems so spamming that forever isn't really doable, even with chalice (Ive been building Chalice/Athena on him as top and like it), and I was wondering how to add utility/damage to him.

Sunfire is obvious but.. meh, sunfire.

The next logical choice seens to be some AD, and maybe a mallet because you don't always have red and NOBODY stays to trade with WW anyway (which sorta hurts your dps if using on hits because you wont get that many hits in, while bigger AD might have higher burst.

Obviously, he can't really use a triforce (sorta long cooldowns on everything but Q to just spam it) but I dunno.

Tutskii

10-11-2012

Bump

Wesilii

10-11-2012

Honestly, I never could figure out how to itemize Warwick properly. Idk, partly why I hate playing him. He's really boring to me.

Bumping to see where this thread goes. And hopefully some insight into enjoying him more.

bearwulf

10-11-2012

i use on
him merc treads
frozen heart
wits end
spirit visage
and the 2 situational or just a blood trister
wrigles if jungling

NBG SoBe

10-11-2012

i dunno, iv'e had more success with him as a straight tank, him surviving long term in fights to spam Q with 40% cooldown reduction tends to make him way more scarier than with a youmoo's. Unkillable and a Q that does percent health damage? eek. I've tried it, its ok, but still, prefer tank ww. About the only item i'd think of would be atmas, and with the recent nerfs, not that awesome on him.

Vegas Dad

10-11-2012

been meaning to try it, i have over 700 ranked games of WW this season. MY normal build is merc, frozen mallet, wits end, Frozen heart. Idea is tanky, plus a slow which is badly needed for WW, if i am TOP lane i often might go chalice for sustain.

Alot of people dont realize most of WW dmg when laning is literally just his Q noone sits and exchanges melee hits with hasted WW buff running.

However I have been wanting to try an AD shifted build. Would be interesting to see how it works. I would still build somewhat defensively though. Merc treds FH wits end then go BT and maw.

again I think you need atleast a phage other wise peopel run and you cannot auto attack peopel running from ww that well.

Genraenera

10-11-2012

Maybe, but you're probably better off with wit > full tank (FH, mercs, aegis/auras/shurelyas).

WW becomes vitrually unkillable with FH, and wit + his Q provides plenty of offense.

Snes C

10-11-2012

More than once I've grabbed a Frozen Mallet and Atma's Impaler, but my usual Warwick build is kind of a blend of tanky items and on-hit items.