Fav. champ for mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

anivia is my favorite to when I want to play and have fun, she can do so much damage if you know how to play her and ive beaten her counters in lane a few times as well. my second is cass, just cuz she is my safe pick.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Kennen/Vlad/Karthus

Sephïroth

10-11-2012

Karma. EVERYONE underestimates her and dies. Its funny.

Fiveofswords

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSLRranma View Post
Lux. high damage combo starting at level 2 and great harras range.
i also will mid with lux...but vs some other mids, lux will be totally dominated. Lux vs ahri or kat is very harsh...shes also vulnerable to getting towerdived by a tanky jungler with gap closer

Sephïroth

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveofswords View Post
i also will mid with lux...but vs some other mids, lux will be totally dominated. Lux vs ahri or kat is very harsh...shes also vulnerable to getting towerdived by a tanky jungler with gap closer
Curious how you get dominated by Ahri. Kat I can see, but you just have to realize her ult is up, and pre 6 you can deny.

Ahri has less range than you, her poke is less, She's more mana hungry, and the only thing in her favor is her passive heal. If she blows her ultimate towards you, just q her and walk under the tower.

In ranked if I do not get Ahri, my main AP mid, I will grab Lux as my Ahri counter. There is no Ahri that can dominate me in lane, beating me is possible, dominating me is not as Ahri.

Sky Mence

10-11-2012

Kassadin and Kennen because they are so fun and have good ganks.
Ryze and karth because they carry teams
Havent really lost a mid lane for a long time tbh.

Fiveofswords

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
Curious how you get dominated by Ahri. Kat I can see, but you just have to realize her ult is up, and pre 6 you can deny.

Ahri has less range than you, her poke is less, She's more mana hungry, and the only thing in her favor is her passive heal. If she blows her ultimate towards you, just q her and walk under the tower.

In ranked if I do not get Ahri, my main AP mid, I will grab Lux as my Ahri counter. There is no Ahri that can dominate me in lane, beating me is possible, dominating me is not as Ahri.
its fine for the first few levels but when she gets her ult + charm a good ahri player can kill you in one combo and it feels like theres nothing you can do about it. If you managed to q and get to tower then it seems like the ahri you were fighting jsut missed.

Fellentier

10-11-2012

I love to use zyra ^.^

Sephïroth

10-11-2012

I'm not amazing by any standards, I sit roughly around 1300ish elo.

If you're getting caught by her charm on any AP mid you're going to have a rough day. That said, if she can 1 combo you, we need to talk about your runes/masteries and your build. Even a fed Ahri shouldn't be able to 1 combo you.

Even when I play normals with friends and am practically trolling my 5 Archangel/Deathcap build with Lux... I still don't normally get 1 combo'd by Ahri, that's not her gig. Its poke until you're low then kill you.

I play both rather well, so maybe my understanding of each champion gives me an edge. I know when she's going to try and taunt, I know how she is going to poke, I know when she's dying to use her ultimate.

I've only played 4 maybe 5 games against Ahri mid, I know 2 of them I dominated and ended up carrying the game enough to remember it, the other few I know turned into a trade/farm fest.

Maybe you're right, but I'd be willing to take on just about any Ahri player with my Lux. I'm so confident in it that I have her as my sole AP that can counter Ahri.

Fiveofswords

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
I'm not amazing by any standards, I sit roughly around 1300ish elo.

If you're getting caught by her charm on any AP mid you're going to have a rough day. That said, if she can 1 combo you, we need to talk about your runes/masteries and your build. Even a fed Ahri shouldn't be able to 1 combo you.

Even when I play normals with friends and am practically trolling my 5 Archangel/Deathcap build with Lux... I still don't normally get 1 combo'd by Ahri, that's not her gig. Its poke until you're low then kill you.

I play both rather well, so maybe my understanding of each champion gives me an edge. I know when she's going to try and taunt, I know how she is going to poke, I know when she's dying to use her ultimate.

I've only played 4 maybe 5 games against Ahri mid, I know 2 of them I dominated and ended up carrying the game enough to remember it, the other few I know turned into a trade/farm fest.

Maybe you're right, but I'd be willing to take on just about any Ahri player with my Lux. I'm so confident in it that I have her as my sole AP that can counter Ahri.

well i build AP lux very squishy(i also like to play support lux which is different story)...which is the normal thing to do...i jsut expect to use my range and my other teamates to protect me. I dont get RoA or Rylais...the only 'tanky' item i might get with AP lux very late is the hourglass and thats situational on if the enemy team has strong gap closers...anyway that makes you more of a presence in teamfights, but the downside can be in the lanign phase.
Ive never played ahri and havent been mid against her often so maybe thats a problem, i dunno