Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zigzagzap

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iM GuNNa GeTCHa View Post
I will be uninstalling and never playing your game again.
If only people like you would really leave the game.

Sadly, it's just talk, and next tournament, you'll all be back to pollute this forum. sadly.

leftovercrack

10-11-2012

People who think that TSM should be playing a are just brain dead. Get over it you pathetic fan boys they suck they are a bad **** team. AZF for the win you got **** on you **** get over it stop trying to suck dyrus's dick hes a **** player who got owned. Just because they lost AZF is cheating, you delusional ****s get your heads checked.

Disillusion

10-11-2012

Quote:
I will be uninstalling and never playing your game again. To merely fine a team that is winning a MILLION dollars only 30k is a slap in the face to the community and integrity of the game and is completely UN-acceptable in Esports.

I will also be contacting any and all sponsors of your game and of AZF and encouraging anyone I know to do so as well.

Bad form , Riot. Bad form.
I can assure you, you won't be missed.

Disillusion

10-11-2012

TSM did not stand a chance. This peek at the map screen during a game that got restarted is just an excuse fanboys use to console themselves over the fact that TSM got destroyed.

A lv 1 pause.. which got restarted. Even if we grant that CLG would have won a lv 1 team fight off that, AF showed in game 2 that they can go down early game against TSM precisely like this and still come back and stomp TSM.

Get over it. Cheat or no cheat, AF didn't need it. They won by being out of TSM's league. It did not make a shred of difference.

Tarmy

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusion View Post
TSM did not stand a chance. This peek at the map screen during a game that got restarted is just an excuse fanboys use to console themselves over the fact that TSM got destroyed.

A lv 1 pause.. which got restarted. Even if we grant that CLG would have won a lv 1 team fight off that, AF showed in game 2 that they can go down early game against TSM precisely like this and still come back and stomp TSM.

Get over it. Cheat or no cheat, AF didn't need it. They won by being out of TSM's league. It did not make a shred of difference.
excuse

are you srs? they cheated dumbass plan and simple stop being a korean fanboy if this was MLG your team be DQ already gg riot

Valrico

10-11-2012

Didn't see the thread, but I'm on GD all the time...?
Hey, RIOT, excellent effort on all ends. No matter the criticism we give, as well as I ;D, we still hold your efforts high!
Excellent game, excellent show, stay golden [or red, whatever].

Soft Aunt Hugs

10-11-2012

BUMP because people keeping asking about it.

zigzagzap

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Šend View Post
excuse

are you srs? they cheated dumbass plan and simple stop being a korean fanboy if this was MLG your team be DQ already gg riot
If MLG ran this forum, you'll get banned for insults.

Hope Riot will man up and start banning angry 10yo kids soon.

Blooooooooooooob

10-11-2012

I guess some people just can't accept that AZF got to the finals.

Blooooooooooooob

10-11-2012

Quote:
I will be uninstalling and never playing your game again. To merely fine a team that is winning a MILLION dollars only 30k is a slap in the face to the community and integrity of the game and is completely UN-acceptable in Esports.

I will also be contacting any and all sponsors of your game and of AZF and encouraging anyone I know to do so as well.

Bad form , Riot. Bad form.
shut up. Just suck it up that AZF beat whatever team you were cheering for and don't be a baby.