World Playoffs - Rule Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lindz

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerdude View Post
Frost did not cheat, that image on Reddit has been proven false multiple times and Riot has investigated it.

Educate yourself please.
Have you even read the thread you are posting in? Riot has confirmed them cheating and fined them for it.

Educate yourself please.

Nazzadan

10-10-2012

Quote:
Frost did not cheat, that image on Reddit has been proven false multiple times and Riot has investigated it.

Educate yourself please.
You realize you are posting in a thread posted by riot explaining that they investigated and found that they were cheating right? Educate yourself please

Slywen

10-10-2012

Quote:

Educate yourself please.
The $30,000 fine was just for funsies, amirite?

Why are people like you even allowed to post on the forums? :|

Caucxican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:

Educate yourself please.

Educate yourself too. The first image to make the rounds was disproven. The second image that made the rounds was just confirmed as fact by Riot.

Eebs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Lol, what a joke. They've ALREADY MADE 150,000 dollars, and you're fining them 30,000? Oh darn, now they only receive 120,000 dollars to go on to the finals, which could have been lost to them if TSM's state of mind hadn't been destroyed by the cheating.

If you don't think level 1 battles set the tone, look at the latest TPA vs M5 game. First blood with Taric flash stun, and Vayne DESTROYED the rest of the game as a result. If level 1 fights didn't determine games, then every single pro team wouldn't constantly be devising new ways to win them, now would they?

Like I predicted in the initial thread with Redbeard, a simple slap on the wrist. Pathetic. In this one ruling I have lost half of my respect, if not all of it, for Riot as a company.

Nazzadan

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caucxican View Post
Educate yourself too. The first image to make the rounds was disproven. The second image that made the rounds was just confirmed as fact by Riot.
No one specified a pic you moron. So you still look like the tard here.
And to add to this, the game he is talking about IS the game they were fined for cheating in, GG WP (get good why post)
Educate yourself

MyManlyTowerDive

10-10-2012

Lol. GL telling AZF they cheated. I'm sure that will go over well with them.

Slylos2

10-10-2012

I do agree with some people in this thread that anything worth a $30,000 fine is certainly something that warrants a replay of the match at the very LEAST.

Disqualification is a little harsh for a first time offense (Hi Dig and Curse) and it wasn't something that was super ultra game changing.

Nazzadan

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyManlyTowerDive View Post
Lol. GL telling AZF they cheated. I'm sure that will go over well with them.
"hey you guys cheated"
"lol so"

BelligerentGnu

10-10-2012

Seriously?

Azubu Frost demonstrably cheats in the first minute of the game, and you're saying it didn't determine the outcome of the match?

How can you possibly say that? Knowing TSM's level 1 plans in advance could have prevented early kills, early buff steals, that TSM might have taken had it not been clear their cover was blown.

AzF should have been disqualified. A percentage of the prize money is not enough.

That said, I am glad to see such a thorough investigation. I just strongly disagree with Riot's ruling in the AzF case.