"In the end, cheating is cheating, and they should be DQ'd." - Chaox

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoDragonSlayer

10-10-2012

Yea, it's a $30,000 fine, but the fact of the matter is Azubu Frost has still made money from the playoffs and potentially more money if they win semi's/finals. They made money - and they cheated. Does that make sense to you Riot?

Also, "We don’t believe, however, that these actions decided the winner of the game." (Riot). Eh Riot? You don't think a successful level one gank from TSM can win a game? Also, knowing Azubu Frost was cheating lowers TSM's moral and confidence dramatically which hurts their chances of winning even more.

Just go watch Chaox's stream right now: http://clgaming.net/live/6735-tsm-chaox

Zettai Ryouiki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

I agree, cheating is cheating. Nothing good comes from that, I say, no fine, no DQ.

However something that always worked for me, is to choose my own punishment.

Have Azubu choose to forfeit their place in the tournament, or rematch their game with TSM, and if another occurence of cheating occurs. Insta DQ, doesn't matter if they're winning 1;0 and about to kill TSM's Nexus, for the match..

IWinByLosing

10-10-2012

"In the end, cheating is cheating, and they should be DQ'd....... because their ADC **** on me in lane and I can't beat him"

Fixed it for you, Chaox.

CoonSan CoonSan

10-10-2012

I guess playing an ARAM is the only way to get DQ'd. Makes zero sense but that seems to be the way Riot runs their tourneys. Like complete ******s.

Actingman

10-10-2012

Knowing AZF cheated once does not lower their confidence to win, that's ridiculous.

Neither should they be disqualified for one mistake they made. Even if they remade the matches AZF would beat TSM every time, there's no need to waste everybody's time.

ElementzPRO

10-10-2012

AzF could play TSM a thousand times and might lose 3

that's how much better they are

DrenRawr

10-10-2012

AF could have played TSM 10 times and won every time without any maps visible.

Borigrad

10-10-2012

I think the funny thing here is... you linked Chaox's stream using CLG's site.

Adumbrax

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWinByLosing View Post
"In the end, cheating is cheating, and they should be DQ'd....... because their ADC **** on me in lane and I can't beat him"

Fixed it for you, Chaox.
Shut up you ignorant *****.

If anything TSM bot lane won both games, I agree AZF probably would have won the series with or without cheating but cheating is still unacceptable and Riot is setting a terrible example.

ElementzPRO

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoonSan CoonSan View Post
I guess playing an ARAM is the only way to get DQ'd. Makes zero sense but that seems to be the way Riot runs their tourneys. Like complete ******s.
Riot didn't DQ for the ARAM (and they wouldn't)

MLG DQ'd for the ARAM

These are two different organizations with two different opinions

12345 ... 6