Stop Crying about Frost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementzPRO

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Moffett View Post
(which was blacked out at the time during the pause)
wrong

Kilivin777

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
"the whole set-up was flawed" but only Asian teams were cheating, everyone else was following the rules. Where is that Asian Honor and skill again? Stop making excuses for cheating, when other people/teams had enough integrity to not cheat.
Now now, don't get me wrong I'm not saying Frost isn't to blame for the incident. I'm not making an excuse for the mercy of Frost, but I'm merely stating a fact that needs to be stated as it can be fixed for the next tournament.

And also everything you said was incredibly racist. . jus sayin.

beckdavid

10-10-2012

At this point, i can confirm that those people keep asking for a rematch/ DQ frost is either a TSM fanboy or an Anti-asian gamer...

Come on, get over it and enjoy EU regeion vs Asia region! Cheers

**20% = $200k if (1st place).
For those believe TSM would win....let's think about that...No kills early game does NOT mean your team lose. It's all about ganking, team-fight and personal skilled!
Game 2 Proved it as you can see.

The invisible factor that could affect this game is the momentum of TSM team which Cost Azubu Frost $200k = a brand new car (if they win 1st place).
I think Riot did good overall on how to deal with "cheaters".
GET OVER IT AND ENJOY THE REST OF THE TOURNAMENT!
NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR THE FINAL DECISION ON DAT "DEMAN" who call us (internet viewer) are "nothing".

Joseph Moffett

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckdavid View Post
At this point, i can confirm that those people keep asking for a rematch/ DQ frost is either a TSM fanboy or an Anti-asian gamer...

Come on, get over it and enjoy EU regeion vs Asia region! Cheers

**20% = $200k if (1st place).
For those believe TSM would win....let's think about that...No kills early game does NOT mean your team lose. It's all about ganking, team-fight and personal skilled!
Game 2 Proved it as you can see.

The invisible factor that could affect this game is the momentum of TSM team which Cost Azubu Frost $200k = a brand new car (if they win 1st place).
I think Riot did good overall on how to deal with "cheaters".
GET OVER IT AND ENJOY THE REST OF THE TOURNAMENT!
NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR THE FINAL DECISION ON DAT "DEMAN" who call us (internet viewer) are "nothing".
its common sense. yes azubu would have probably won the best of 3 set anyways. but it doesnt mean that tsm couldnt still win. if a team cheats they should be DQ'd

Borigrad

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilivin777 View Post
And also everything you said was incredibly racist. . jus sayin.
How was it racist? The only teams that were cheating were Asian teams, Asian culture is supposed to center around honor and being better then your opposition. Cheating admits you are capable of neither, i would be saying the same about any team caught cheating.

ElementzPRO

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
How was it racist? The only teams that were cheating were Asian teams, Asian culture is supposed to center around honor and being better then your opposition. Cheating admits you are capable of neither, i would be saying the same about any team caught cheating.
Dyrus cheated and was warned for it.

u h O

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Moffett View Post
its common sense. yes azubu would have probably won the best of 3 set anyways. but it doesnt mean that tsm couldnt still win. if a team cheats they should be DQ'd
So.. because TSM lost Dyrus looking at the minimap isn't considered cheating. Okay.

Jewels Winfield

10-10-2012

Well....

I enjoy watching AF more than TA, however...

#1. Move the screen. If a simple tenant of a level playing field is you can't see your opponent's screen. Why not put the big-screen 5 feet further out to make it impossible and avoid the whole issue.

#2. Not an Asain vs. NA vs. EU issue... who cares where they are from, I find it hard to believe that he wasn't slyly trying to check the screen. This is called a person looking for an advantage and getting caught, then making an excuse. He could be purple, pink, black or white. Still attempting to gain an unfair advantage.

But....

As a even homerish type opinion...I don't think a DQ is necessary, but some type of penalty should be imposed.

IDK - AF loses their last ban in pre-match?

Woot Elite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilivin777 View Post
I'm honestly rooting for Taipei Assassins, but this whole "DQ Frost they cheated looking at the board one time" is sounding a bit like TSM fanboys crying now. Before you freak out and think I'm defending them hear me out.

Ok, I honestly agree they probably should be disqualified, but that's RIOT'S decision. Regardless of the fact that in my opinion I think their set-up is COMPLETELY flawed. Why would they make it even possible to see the other team's map? Why couldn't they have put it in front of the player's whole desks so they'd have to get up and walk around to see the map? Not trying to defend Frost, but what if he was just stretching his neck??? Isn't it a little extreme to have limited viewing distance around yourself? I mean I always thought most tournaments for video games the player gets to decide the environment in which he is to play. Take Warcraft 3 tournaments for example (1v1 ones). They match the player's ideal conditions down to the temperature of the room he is playing. . and I mean in a 5 million dollar tournament why can't Riot give conditions that suit the players to where they can idk. . have the ability to stretch their neck and not be called out for cheating.

Idk. . you can down vote if you want, but the whole set up is flawed and is not only ASKING for someone to cheat, but it's also very discomforting I'd imagine for the players to have to have tunnelvision into your monitor to not cheat.
the real issue is. They where found cheating, but they get a small fine that dosn't really even matter. 30000? in a 2 million doller tournament. What the hell is that? NBA players get fined millions for **** like this.

Kilivin777

10-10-2012

Good lord you people take this so seriously. If Riot has resolved the issue then stop crying about it and enjoy the rest of everything. If Frost really did cheat as everyone says maybe fate will frown upon them and karma will show up out of no where, become OP, and send them all the hell in a hand basket lol. I'm just saying Riot's set up of the stage is flawed because you have the ABILITY to be sitting down and view the other teams map/vision.