Stop Crying about Frost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilivin777

10-10-2012

I'm honestly rooting for Taipei Assassins, but this whole "DQ Frost they cheated looking at the board one time" is sounding a bit like TSM fanboys crying now. Before you freak out and think I'm defending them hear me out.

Ok, I honestly agree they probably should be disqualified, but that's RIOT'S decision. Regardless of the fact that in my opinion I think their set-up is COMPLETELY flawed. Why would they make it even possible to see the other team's map? Why couldn't they have put it in front of the player's whole desks so they'd have to get up and walk around to see the map? Not trying to defend Frost, but what if he was just stretching his neck??? Isn't it a little extreme to have limited viewing distance around yourself? I mean I always thought most tournaments for video games the player gets to decide the environment in which he is to play. Take Warcraft 3 tournaments for example (1v1 ones). They match the player's ideal conditions down to the temperature of the room he is playing. . and I mean in a 5 million dollar tournament why can't Riot give conditions that suit the players to where they can idk. . have the ability to stretch their neck and not be called out for cheating.

Idk. . you can down vote if you want, but the whole set up is flawed and is not only ASKING for someone to cheat, but it's also very discomforting I'd imagine for the players to have to have tunnelvision into your monitor to not cheat.

Borigrad

10-10-2012

"the whole set-up was flawed" but only Asian teams were cheating, everyone else was following the rules. Where is that Asian Honor and skill again? Stop making excuses for cheating, when other people/teams had enough integrity to not cheat.

ElementzPRO

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
"the whole set-up was flawed" but only Asian teams were cheating, everyone else was following the rules. Where is that Asian Honor and skill again?
Dyrus cheated and was warned for it.

VincentKrys

10-10-2012

NA just pissed that they all suck

Vanille

10-10-2012

It's not the fact that they're tsm fanbois, it's the fact that they cheated, and they were dealt with.

Wrennardx

10-10-2012

You can track back to the Dig Vs CLG match at MLG that was rigged, second black-eye in just a couple months. The lack of response from Riot is an example as to why Esports aren't taken very seriously outside of Korea, in any other game/league cheating is a big deal, not so much with Riot/LoL.

Mirodir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
Asian Honor
Idk, but I expected WE to say: "It's fine, you won that game" to CLG.eu in the first place.

Joseph Moffett

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
Dyrus cheated and was warned for it.
No he didnt. they even said he didnt cheat. they just said it was unsportsman like. he didnt cheat he viewed over his shoulder to see if they had vision of the minimap (which was blacked out at the time during the pause)

Ant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-10-2012

。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。

Joseph Moffett

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrennardx View Post
You can track back to the Dig Vs CLG match at MLG that was rigged, second black-eye in just a couple months. The lack of response from Riot is an example as to why Esports aren't taken very seriously outside of Korea, in any other game/league cheating is a big deal, not so much with Riot/LoL.
it was the korean team that cheated! LOL shouldnt be taken outside of korea my ass