@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathMage

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
I wasn't aware that saying "It is what it is." Can be translated into "You're not allowed to voice your opinion." My mistake.
You disparaged me for "*****ing about stuff that happens now," solely because "it is how it is and I doubt they're going to change it." This despite you admitting that Riot might do a better job of this in the future.

Why do I have to read your own posts back to you to tell you what you said? It's embarrassing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karolina

Senior Member

10-10-2012

A few more pages to reach 300 !
And then... Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolina View Post
A few more pages to reach 300 !
And then... Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn !
Cthulhu, eh? That WOULD be something different from sexy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karolina

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Cthulhu, eh? That WOULD be something different from sexy.
How can you be so sure ? :P

(I'd like some cosmic horrors in my LoL though)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryoshell17

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
"*****ing about stuff that happens now," solely because "it is how it is and I doubt they're going to change it."
As I already said that's a good portion of this thread. And I'm right. It is how it is. You can call it what you want but that's how it is and whereas Riot does know this is a problem they can't possibly fix it without pissing everyone else off.

And the only one that's embarrassing themselves is you because you don't seem to be understanding my words. Call it what you want, it is what it is, but it going to take a while before it's resolved so there isn't any more point in complaining. In the meantime don't buy champions or skins that you don't like. Why this wasn't locked when IronStylus responded to it is well beyond me it's just getting annoying. Criticism good. Love it. Complaining? Not in the mood for it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
As I already said that's a good portion of this thread. And I'm right. It is how it is. You can call it what you want but that's how it is and whereas Riot does know this is a problem they can't possibly fix it without pissing everyone else off.

And the only one that's embarrassing themselves is you because you don't seem to be understanding my words. Call it what you want, it is what it is, but it going to take a while before it's resolved so there isn't any more point in complaining. In the meantime don't buy champions or skins that you don't like. Why this wasn't locked when IronStylus responded to it is well beyond me it's just getting annoying. Criticism good. Love it. Complaining? Not in the mood for it.
here's how to fix it
OH MAN LOOK RELEASING SKINS AND CHAMPS THAT AREN'T OBVIOUS PANDERING ****, THEY COULD EVEN DARE TO MAKE ONE OF THOSE FEMALE CHAMPS HAVE A DIFFERENT BODYTYPE THAN THE PORNSTAR THAT IS ALL OF THE FEMALE CHAMPS
ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY ADDED LIKE, CHOICE, OR OPTIONS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karolina

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY ADDED LIKE, CHOICE, OR OPTIONS
But change is bad !


:P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonboy1

Junior Member

10-10-2012

All I have to say for defense is all game have sexuality. Capcom Morrigan and Felica. Namco almost every tekken girl. Dead or alive all the girls. The list can go on and on no one can escape from this. It's an easy way to profit a character. I play Ahri because she fun and her puns are wicked funny. Also Sona boobs where kinda nerf in the arcade skin. Just saying look at them and fix it lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy1 View Post
All I have to say for defense is all game have sexuality. Capcom Morrigan and Felica. Namco almost every tekken girl. Dead or alive all the girls. The list can go on and on no one can escape from this. It's an easy way to profit a character. I play Ahri because she fun and her puns are wicked funny. Also Sona boobs where kinda nerf in the arcade skin. Just saying look at them and fix it lol.
Capcom has a record of terrible public relations involving sexism

Namco Bandai.. HOooo

Dead or Alive is TEAM ****ING NINJA. I cannot think of anything else to say, they pour thousands of dollars into BOOB PHYSICS THAT AREN'T EVEN ACCURATE

Plus all of these are Japan, which as noted, is FAR worse when it comes to sexism.

Also, just because its EASY doesn't make it RIGHT you brainless moron


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SJZhang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

10-10-2012

Impossible to change the skins that currently exist as then a legal issue would arise for customers that argue that they did not get what they paid for. However making skins for male champions that are more "sexy" is very hard for Riot since it's opinion based and differentiated among women and ****/bi-sexual men. For example, you argue that a male body-builder type skin is unattractive, however this is an opinion as you cannot speak for the whole. Another person could find those types to be "sexy".

Also i just wanted to point out the fact that *** sells and Riot goes along with this concept because they wish to make supernormal profits for theirs efforts. Since the majority of the customer base is male-dominated and between the ages of 13-24 Riot would obviously go along with this strategy.

TL;DR Definitions of "sexy men" for women differ per person making it hard to satisfy the needs of the whole. *** sells. Applez