Kha'Zix, in a good spot?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Play him in a jungle game as a second ADC if you have a tank top and support (cho and blitz come to mind). Just remember, a squishy assassin doesn't gank, teamfight, and engage the same way as Shyvanna would.
Errrr, how is is even remotely close to an ADC? He has no AS steroid, no consistent auto-attack modifier or AD buff---I really can't see how he qualifies as anything other than an assassin+bruiser.

Tuoooor

10-10-2012

He's an assassin that benefits from bushes and isolated targets. I heard enemy jungle has an abundance of those.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

do you remember that chinese triforce+lW ezreal? , no i'm not saying get a Tiforce, i'm saying try to get a little bit of damage then get tanky items and depend on the LW damage that way you can ignore enemy team go straight for the enemy squishies and jump out of the fight, it should do the trick and you'll' have served your purpose.

Dalek Sam

10-10-2012

All you people complaining about Kha'Zix, I think you're wrong. I actually think he is broken, especially top lane. He has a very strong presence top with his passive, He also can farm very well under pressure if you are losing the lane. He is also nearly impossible to gank post level 6. I can easily pick him in a 1400 elo match and carry as a top laner.

JuanBarco

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Play him in a jungle game as a second ADC if you have a tank top and support (cho and blitz come to mind). Just remember, a squishy assassin doesn't gank, teamfight, and engage the same way as Shyvanna would.
For truth, but the thing is there is almost never a tank top, or bot, really.

KahntTouchThis

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalek Sam View Post
All you people complaining about Kha'Zix, I think you're wrong. I actually think he is broken, especially top lane. He has a very strong presence top with his passive, He also can farm very well under pressure if you are losing the lane. He is also nearly impossible to gank post level 6. I can easily pick him in a 1400 elo match and carry as a top laner.
http://www.lolking.net/champions/khazix#statistics
KK

IndridCold

10-10-2012

personally i think he's terrible...

Primanocte

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KahntTouchThis View Post
As soon as people learn to play him correctly you'll see that win rate spike. He has an incredible kit. As per usual it will probably take a pro player owning with him before people see his strengths and start to play him.

Dalek Sam

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KahntTouchThis View Post

Statistics mean nothing, they are just a means to an end. It just shows that a normal person doesn't know how to play him effectively. There are effective builds for kha'zix, you cant play him damage.

KahntTouchThis

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primanocte View Post
As soon as people learn to play him correctly you'll see that win rate spike. He has an incredible kit. As per usual it will probably take a pro player owning with him before people see his strengths and start to play him.
http://www.lolking.net/champions/kha...num#statistics
You are going to tell me that platinum players playing him two weeks after he was released aren't playing him at all correctly? All of the champions that people just saw "pro players owning" with already had significantly higher than 50% win rates,whereas Kha'Zix in all scenarios averages well below 50%.
EDIT: If you are going to argue that statistics are meaningless, then I have nothing left to say.