Kha'Zix, in a good spot?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vsin

10-10-2012

Something needs to be done about his W, because it really doesn't fit in his kit, evolved or not.

Deathmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

He's good at what he does at least. He's an assassin and he's good at assassinating. The only place I think he's viable however is top lane, because assassin junglers do not bring any late game utility like tanky junglers do, and thats what the meta calls for.

Cuberino

10-10-2012

While we have a red posting in this thread, can you please explain why essentially every champion release since Hecarim has been a champion that excels at 1v1 and sucks at teamfighting? It's becoming impossible to lane bot on Dominion without abusing one of these new releases. Top lane on SR is almost the same, but at least there you can try to transition into 5v5s.

ZeIse

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedSmurfz View Post
but hes just not a great jungler. he has slow clear speed, sub-par sustain, and mediocre ganks with no cc but a 30% slow. you need gold for an ad carry. a jungle assassin gets no gold
You're spoiled rotten on the farming junglers. That's not entirely what jungling is about.

Kha'Zix makes up for lack of CC with outright burst. He jumps on a squishy and will easily chunk 70% of a champion's health between his Q, passive, and E.

Like he said; Kha Zix is a secondary carry. He gets the gold from his kills. The jungle is a source of red buff and experience in his downtime. He doesn't need to spend all his time in the jungle when he can roam to any lane and jump on someone. The range on his jump makes it easy for him to avoid commonly placed wards.

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuberino View Post
While we have a red posting in this thread, can you please explain why essentially every champion release since Hecarim has been a champion that excels at 1v1 and sucks at teamfighting? It's becoming impossible to lane bot on Dominion without abusing one of these new releases. Top lane on SR is almost the same, but at least there you can try to transition into 5v5s.
Jayce's teamfight is pretty darn good, and Ziggs feels more like a teamfighter than a laner.

Cuberino

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eph289 View Post
Jayce's teamfight is pretty darn good, and Ziggs feels more like a teamfighter than a laner.
Jayce just outright broken because he builds AD and still does your whole bar with magic damage. Ziggs is fine. Was he after Hecarim? I'm saying it's been a while since there has been a release that isn't just about "winning lane"

Ginga

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Play him in a jungle game as a second ADC if you have a tank top and support (cho and blitz come to mind). Just remember, a squishy assassin doesn't gank, teamfight, and engage the same way as Shyvanna would.
Wait wha-....a melee ADC? While I can see that succeeding against an uncoordinated team, but an enemy team with Oracles will just burst you down in a second the moment you jump in. Doesn't matter if they blew all their ults and cc, it doesn't take much to kill an AD Assassin.

Also, I'm not one to give advice to someone whose probably better than me since you're a red. But I think it's a horrible idea to jungle with him.

Kha'zix has a stupid expensive build in order to be effective, and he's incredibly level-reliant. Both of those make jungling a terrible option for him imo. He'll be starved if he jungles unless you can expect 100% success rate in your ganks. As a personal advice, pick him in a solo lane. I don't know which solo lane since he has difficulty in top(bruisers) and mid(easy to harass), but it's much more preferrable than being starved in the jungle.

iHaveProtential

10-10-2012

he does great in dominion tho!

MachedaWindMaker

10-10-2012

the problem with khazix is that you cant go in the middle of the fight and rape ppl off like happends with darius and his ult, you can do more damage but u need to be more cleaver.

KevinDelMarr

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Play him in a jungle game as a second ADC if you have a tank top and support (cho and blitz come to mind). Just remember, a squishy assassin doesn't gank, teamfight, and engage the same way as Shyvanna would.
Congrats, you have the honor of being the VERY FIRST Red to comment about Kha'zix on the Forums.

Your prize is sitting right outside the room.

123456 ... 9