is Diana a people magnet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Well i've been playing Diana at bot, or rather trying to ppick her up but all the games so far have been the same, permacamped by Jayce+JAx, Jayce+Kayle, Kayle+Jax (wtf Kayle ulted JAx ftw), Irelia+Ezreal and Teemo+Darius and by permacamped i mean that they'll hide near the brushes that are just below the bot speed shrine while never going top to permanently gank me,

So is Diana a guys magnet?, because those Boyscout Jayces are getting annoying.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

dat moonlight ashe. the boi's all love to hit dat. (and irelia according to your post...interesting...)

Sazdek

10-10-2012

she's typically squishy. Almost always an easy gank too. Your team needs to respond with counter ganks or hard pushing windmill.

TCWA Tigerbite

10-10-2012

Did your team at least have windmill if there are constantly 2 bot? o.o

Infirc

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite View Post
Did your team at least have windmill if there are constantly 2 bot? o.o
in short: No

TCWA Tigerbite

10-10-2012

Fail team! You should have been on my team.

Malah

10-10-2012

Are they sending two bot to chase you around all day? Congratulations, your team has free windmill control and can either push mid or back-door their bot.

Melvear

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazdek View Post
she's typically squishy. Almost always an easy gank too. Your team needs to respond with counter ganks or hard pushing windmill.
Squishy? Really?
I find her insanely durable once I have some defense. I normally get FH, Abyssal and mercs, and then move on to offense with Lichbane and Voidstaff.

I suppose the only thing you can do if you get camped by 2 champs is destroy the minions as they get towards your tower and try to stay alive. Other than that, communicate with your team. You either need help, or they need to group up and get top. If neither of those happen, not much you can do to win, sadly

Infirc

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvear View Post
Squishy? Really?
I find her insanely durable once I have some defense. I normally get FH, Abyssal and mercs, and then move on to offense with Lichbane and Voidstaff.

I suppose the only thing you can do if you get camped by 2 champs is destroy the minions as they get towards your tower and try to stay alive. Other than that, communicate with your team. You either need help, or they need to group up and get top. If neither of those happen, not much you can do to win, sadly
This is what i've been trying to do, i'm still permacamped, i wont deny that i'm still learning Diana, but clumsy learning Diana is apparently enough threat for people to forego top and permacamp bot

@Hamm3rHe4d Well See that Pairing, it was Irelia+Ezreal from those two it's actually more plausible for Irelia to actually feel attracted to Diana than Ezreal feeling attracted towards her.

WaterD103

10-10-2012

Replay or it didn't happen.