Review my case...

12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoresuMakashi

10-09-2012

Yup. I would have pardoned this. You didn't seem to be feeding intentionally, and you were diplomatic for most part (moreso than most players, actually).

Calling in @Lyte.

Arcane Azmadi

10-09-2012

I agree you should have been pardoned, but I also agree with Gonzodamus that you overreacted to the Jarvan in game 3. He wasn't being offensive asking you to stop feeding -and you WERE feeding, even if it wasn't intentional- he even pointed out that he wasn't trying to be offensive, but you escalated the issue by making a thing out of it, rather than just saying "Sorry, I'll try". No, asking you to stop feeding isn't very helpful, but neither is threatening to mute everyone for the slightest thing they say (on the other hand I agree that muting the ragers on your team in the 4th game was justified).

That aside, you definitely shouldn't have been punished for this, ESPECIALLY in light of the outrageous bull that some trolls get pardoned for in the Tribunal.

Tethin

10-10-2012

Wow! I think this ban was rather unjust.

xXSilentScreamXx

10-10-2012

Should have been pardoned. Bump.

UninstaII Life

10-10-2012

There certainly are a lot of these "outliers" lately. But I suppose we should just take Lyte at his word when he says that the system is able to correctly identify false reporters and weight their accusations appropriately...

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UninstaII Life View Post
There certainly are a lot of these "outliers" lately. But I suppose we should just take Lyte at his word when he says that the system is able to correctly identify false reporters and weight their accusations appropriately...
A lot? Compared to....?

Exploding Barrel

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UninstaII Life View Post
Lyte claims that it's 99.8% accurate. Based on ~50,000 cases per week, that would be about 14 wrong cases per day in North American Tribunal. But we see 1-2 tops. So really it seems like Lyte is being modest...

But on topic, Gunflame this is definitely not a case you should be punished for and I hope Riot will step in and reverse it and/or back it up with better evidence. Usually I at least can point out something to be improved upon even in a pardonable case, but I'm struggling to even do that here...

Arrietti

10-10-2012

I would pardon based on what was shown.

You kind of come off more as someone who is trying to avoid a tribunal punishment than actually working with your team. You are quick to threaten and ignore teammates (not that i really blame this since your teammates were not so friendly/constructive) It almost seems like you are trying to build up cases against them. Sadly I find that, for some trolls, previous punishments just give them better insight on how to troll more effectively (avoiding detection/tribunal punishment) or bully others (that is why alot of them threaten reports so much) and not encouragement to be a better summoner. But that isnt something I look for/punish for when tribunaling because its subjective and not something evidential.

Riot will have access to pre and post game chats and your other games to give a better picture of whether or not they should reverse your ban. It has been done before, good luck.

JoDari

10-10-2012

Pardon. No question about it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

hey

just wait a second

you are this guy
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2412186

12345612 ... 26