Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaRovv

10-10-2012

because of this error my friend got disconnected from the game and when he want to reconnect he can't login to the game.In the next day he tried to open his ID and its already banned. I hope there is a solution for this

xValarx

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRovv View Post
because of this error my friend got disconnected from the game and when he want to reconnect he can't login to the game.In the next day he tried to open his ID and its already banned. I hope there is a solution for this

Im having the same problem. I was just suffering extreme lag spikes so i disconnected, and now im trying to reconnect and i cant.. Got this as message

Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here.

Service availability can be viewed on the League of Legends Server Status web page.

I hope i dont get banned for this.... Cause i evidently have internet... its just Riot preventing me from logging in.

Salvare00

10-10-2012

because of this problem my leave level became 2 and I never lev before -_-

EroticJellyfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppp

shot the chef

10-16-2012

when i hit play to go to log in it just closes lol how do i fix this ?

Jeiam

10-16-2012

por favor nesesito ayuda no puedo entrar a LOL el juego pero si a la pagina antes tuve un problemaa con un hacker

princesiinha

10-17-2012

hii, my lol thing is saying that the na server is busy,but when i click on "read more" it tells me the servers are online and running..is anyone else having this problem right now??

and is there any solution to it?

ozozozoioioi

10-18-2012

. I was just suffering extreme lag spikes so i disconnected, and now im trying to reconnect and i cant..

N4miik4z3

10-18-2012

I'm the same, my internet is always going

Goldringer

10-19-2012

I don't know if it's just a mac problem or if it's a internet problem but it will connect sometimes and other times it will show the cannot connect window. I have tried to see if it's a firewall problem and it's not, I even turned off my firewall. please help and thank you even if you can't help me.