Let's Talk League Art

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 46
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotNarsil

Art Director

10-09-2012
1 of 41 Riot Posts

Hello all!

It’s been a few months since I joined the Riot art team as Art Director and I thought it was high time I said hello on the forums! The art team has been busy lately. We’ve been growing, strategizing, and doing everything we can to make awesome art.

Much of what we do for the game is inspired by the feedback that we get from you guys. Whether you’re curious about champions, maps, splash art, visual effects, UI or anything else…ask away! Also feel free to provide good constructive feedback. I’d love to hear from you!

I’ll look at this thread from time to time and answer as many questions as I can! Things are fast paced here so please be patient. Members of the art team close to particular topics may also chime in from time to time and we can break really awesome threads into their own topic.

Rock on,

Adam Murguia
Twitter: @RiotNarya
Summoner Name: RiotNarya

Eruzi

10-09-2012

Just need to update the older arts slowly to bring them up to par with the awesome splashes that have been coming out. Until then, I'll just have to manually replace the older splashes with the alternate art.

Ryuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Hi!

Helen Keller

10-09-2012

please do better anatomy

Danadin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Curious why you guys decided to change frosted ezreals splash? i've always adored it.

KAWAlI

10-09-2012

Why don't you guys make more anime-esque champions like Ezreal?

I really like that style!

Gobbledy

10-09-2012

step 1: hire a chiropractor
step 2: see step 1.
step 3: ??????
step 4: profit

Shining Gold

10-09-2012

hello

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-09-2012
2 of 41 Riot Posts

Why hello, Butterfly.

<3

1234511 ... 46