Playoffs Resume October 10th at 5:00 PM

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyon2570

10-09-2012

Piping in crowd audio for every ward kill. Unnatural, but hey, adds a little effect and pizazz to ward kills.

ChauclateThunder

10-09-2012

I feel a little cheated as a spectator and a gamer. The matches should be reset due to the "major" technical difficulties.

Zextrap

10-09-2012

ugh, so thats like 9 pm estern time, great i have school o well ima try to catch the replays ty riot for lettin us know

Grafka

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zextrap View Post
ugh, so thats like 9 pm estern time, great i have school o well ima try to catch the replays ty riot for lettin us know
8eastern

Cicero JP

10-09-2012

So nothing is to come of the teams that blatantly looked at the map during the Qualifier? You are just gonna let them keep playing for a hefty first place prize? There is so much footage of players looking at the maps located behind the teams, pinging into the fog like they have some special ability of knowing where all the players are. I'm pretty disappointed in how things have been handled thus far.

Phanman

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zextrap View Post
Time to hit the books a little harder eh?

TwoLate

10-09-2012

Will WE and CLG have the same picks and bans or will they start all over again from the start?

Xesante

10-09-2012

Hey Redbeard, Riot. Thanks for the IP Boost and I know you guys are trying, thanks for that, this is awesome! I can't wait for Season 3. We really do appreciate what you guys do, and understand that everyone makes mistakes. I like how despite this, you guys are keeping your heads up and trying to keep this as professional as possible. Go Riot, I look forward to the future of this game!

mikoala

10-09-2012

So it's not a new Bo3 like you said previously, and no news on the cheating allegations you said would be addressed.. Okay..

Wise Squirrel

10-09-2012

If only they'd reset the matches