AP Eve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dane Belthound

10-09-2012

Been kicking ass with eve lately. Done two different builds so far. Curious which one you guys think is best. I have had great luck with both.

ALWAYS DF first
Sorc Boots
Rylais
Void Staff
Death Cap
Abyssal or WoTa

DF
Sorc Boots
Death Cap
Void Staff
Rylais
Abyssal or WoTa

The only difference is the order in which the items are built.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

If you're building an early health item, Rod of Ages is the way to go. However, if you're building Rylais for the slows, the second build is fine.

KireAB

10-09-2012

I don't sure Eve really needs HP or slow from rylais. She has ult for effective HP shield and W passive to stick to anyone. Ult slows pretty hard, that's enough for teamfights (and in 1v1 situations target is usually instagibbed).

Rushing haunting guise after DFG works great too.

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

I recommend switching voidstaff with abyssal

Early or mid game voidstaff isn't that great, and abyssal with sorc boot allow you to push yourself to close to true damage for the enemy carries.

Rylai's slow is actually pretty strong, but you won't need RoA, it is too slow.

Amoc

10-09-2012

Can anyone explain why you would rush DFG on any AP champ? So many people do it with Katarina and it's just a giant *facepalm*. Nobody has enough health early/mid game to have it hit hard enough and without a big SP stat it won't deal a high enough % for it to be better than other items.

I don't play Eve but can anyone explain to me why an early DFG would EVER be better than early Rabadon's? DFG only really starts to shine when your SP is beefy.

til Days of Blue

10-09-2012

DFG early on Eve allows her to burst the enemy from 100% to close to 20%, the rest can be pick up via hate spike and ignite.

Teamslash

10-09-2012

Not a fan of the sorc boots on a roamer. Prefer to mix in a lichbane for speed and AA procs. The cdr on DFG goes to waste (hate spike's CD is uber low to begin with), but I guess it's okay if you want to take out 1 target over sustained damage.

Emphatically agree with Rylai's... chain slow is massively helpfully for the rest of your team, plus the health is needed for a close range champ(compare Eve to a bruiser).

Dane Belthound

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoc View Post
Can anyone explain why you would rush DFG on any AP champ? So many people do it with Katarina and it's just a giant *facepalm*. Nobody has enough health early/mid game to have it hit hard enough and without a big SP stat it won't deal a high enough % for it to be better than other items.

I don't play Eve but can anyone explain to me why an early DFG would EVER be better than early Rabadon's? DFG only really starts to shine when your SP is beefy.
since dfg is percentage based dmg, hell yes rush it. Doesn't matter how much hp they have.

Face is DFG does magic dmg. Early game almost no one builds mr. So DFG is actually do more dmg percentage wise early game than it will late game if the team smartens up and starts building some mr.

Chunking down 1/4 of someone's hp, then ulting, then e, then q spam = insta death on eve for almost any champ on the map. I been averaging a 2:1 kd on eve cause of this combo.

Dane Belthound

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamslash View Post
Not a fan of the sorc boots on a roamer. Prefer to mix in a lichbane for speed and AA procs. The cdr on DFG goes to waste (hate spike's CD is uber low to begin with), but I guess it's okay if you want to take out 1 target over sustained damage.

Emphatically agree with Rylai's... chain slow is massively helpfully for the rest of your team, plus the health is needed for a close range champ(compare Eve to a bruiser).
Eve is not a sustain champ. She is an assassin. Not to mention CDR on her ult, w and e is op. Most of her dmg comes from DFG, ult, and e. Not q.

KatarinaTheBlade

10-10-2012

Boots of mobility (easy ganks)
DFG (adds to her burst)
Hextech gunblade (benefits q and e with BOTH AD and AP stats)
abyssal scepter (you're a melee mage so you will always have them in range of passive)
trinity force or lichbane (the passive damage works amazing with her spammable q)
Rabbadon's or hourglass (both have high AP, hourglass for more survivability though and the passive