@high elo dominion community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
Wow, and I can't even wait for Draft myself. If I were you I would honestly throw like 30 games to reduce que times. Time is money after all.
Sauron has the highest elo of any dominion player by a long shot, or he did the last time we were able to access elo.

He had something like 2750, and was a good 300 ahead of the next closest, iirc.

Point being, I don't think even throwing thirty games would do anything except get him reported.

I'm not sure what the OP considers high elo, but mine I think is holding steady somewhere between 1850 and 1900, (I have roughly the same W/L ratio as when we lost the ability to see elo, so I'm assuming it hasn't fluctuated that much).

Blind pick is generally 2-3 minutes, draft is usually anywhere between 15 and 30 minutes, although I had it go for over an hour yesterday before giving up.

Okabe1 048596

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
Sauron has the highest elo of any dominion player by a long shot, or he did the last time we were able to access elo.

He had something like 2750, and was a good 300 ahead of the next closest, iirc.

Point being, I don't think even throwing thirty games would do anything except get him reported.

I'm not sure what the OP considers high elo, but mine I think is holding steady somewhere between 1850 and 1900, (I have roughly the same W/L ratio as when we lost the ability to see elo, so I'm assuming it hasn't fluctuated that much).

Blind pick is generally 2-3 minutes, draft is usually anywhere between 15 and 30 minutes, although I had it go for over an hour yesterday before giving up.
if you don't mind me asking, what is your current wins over losses?

brownbruiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

~3:50

Recycled EU

10-09-2012

High elo EU side is 30+ minute queues, a 15 minute queue is seen as short, so it could be worse guys

otirruborez

10-09-2012

at mid elo 2100~ it's 2-4 minutes

high elo is probably 20+ minutes.

low elo is probably same queue times as mid elo since the game mode is rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ06 View Post
you can't get any info from that.

Sauron

10-09-2012

Win difference only somewhat implies rating. The majority of us solo queue, so outliers with this statistic are infrequent. I'm sitting at +767 wins over losses at the moment, but you could get to high Elo with a much lower win difference like +50. It really depends on which games you're winning and losing.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Win difference only somewhat implies rating. The majority of us solo queue, so outliers with this statistic are infrequent. I'm sitting at +767 wins over losses at the moment, but you could get to high Elo with a much lower win difference like +50. It really depends on which games you're winning and losing.
holy... you have more of a w/l difference than i have of total games played. dear god. I'm only over that if you include all the SR games that i used to play. sheesh.

DramaticBear

10-09-2012

1900-2100

I vary somewhere around 2-5 minutes.

However, people who dodge make it take a lot longer.

Koravel

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ06 View Post
It's pretty much holding steady at somewhere between 25-30 more wins than losses.

When I first started playing dominion, I believe I started out on a ridiculous hot-streak, like 40-5. So that is what shot my elo up as high as it is, which is why its at 1850-1900 despite the low W/L rating compared to most other people I see at my elo.

If you started out pretty even and then started rolling up the wins, you could have a lot less elo than me, even if you have a better W/L ratio since the system will fluctuate you more when you're just starting.

So yeah, tl;dr: 25-30, but W/L ratio really doesn't tell you much about elo.

Veni13

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by otirruborez View Post
at mid elo 2100~ it's 2-4 minutes

high elo is probably 20+ minutes.

low elo is probably same queue times as mid elo since the game mode is rare.
2100 mid elo?

Probably ~3 minutes for me.