New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 46)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jopahpino

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndresLionheart View Post
My idea: If you want new people to play easy champs, why not make the "Recommended" labeled champs or the 450 ip champs as free to use until level 10 or something?

This way the new people have a bunch of easy champs to start out, and we the more veterans can have a more varied rotation of champs.
So many people just complaining here, about a FREE game... It's nice to see a constructive idea instead of just more complaining. (sorry if there were other ideas that I missed, just saying it's nice to see)

Personally I'm fairly happy with this weeks rotation, but I think this is definitely a nice idea. It fills all the goals set, and caters to both new players and the existing player base.

Edit: while I was writing this(and chasing kids) it seems it got a lot of other support too! :P

ultraloveit

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAJanitor View Post
Nope, riot is reallyyyyyyy slow with updating.
Trying so hard to be patient... But my pregnant hormones are starting to rage! LOL

StalkYourHomie

10-09-2012

i hate Defaults period....there should be a perm 5 default ppl

imacutegeisha

10-09-2012

ermahgerd op fiddlesticks going to destroy the world prepare for the opocalsticks! *table flip*

Lemigo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

About the Champion Rotation You taged it in Sales and not in free week thingy
and i have a question. you made a habit of releasing new chepioins to free week after 2 weeks from the release date why Kha'zix isnt there this time?

Quello93

10-09-2012

I'm lovin the rotations past few weeks. I was trying to decide between Urgot and Pantheon. I tried Urgot last week, now to try Pantheon and make my decision that much easier.

tuantran34334242

10-09-2012

Why is kog almost always free???

master of powers

Recruiter

10-09-2012

kog is weekly choice yay

Rifoq

10-09-2012

This rotation sucks, guys! Let's change it up some time, some Vladimir, Victor, or Poppy! Give people a chance to play some underplayed, underrated champs! We're fed up of Amumu and Twitch!

master of powers

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuantran34334242 View Post
Why is kog almost always free???
becouse he is awsome