Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DewgongDewgong

Recruiter

10-09-2012

seems like its gonna be awesome, but can u hint at or just tell us wat R&D is thinking of for possible rewards? plz and thanks <3

Redrowen

10-09-2012

Hi Dr. Lyte!

Quick Question concerning the ability to view crests/banners in games. Do you think the more toxic type players (especially when queued up together with others of similar nature) will attack the banner opponent via reports just to try and cost them the crests?

I'm sure you've seen many many reports in the past of a player being jumped on by a whole team of friends just to try and get someone banned for no really good reason.

The Hello Kitty

10-09-2012

I get honored almost every game, but I don't beg or ask for it ? Will I get suspended if this keeps happening ? I read if a player keeps getting honored then something is suspicious, but I'm not doing anything illegal O_o hopefully there's a way for you to know if it's an honest honor or not ..

Helidead09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Lyte, can I give you a helpful honor for all this feedback?

DrunkenRageFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

I have to say myself that the honour system is a brilliant idea. Recently I have been getting more upset than usual at losing, playing poorly, others playing poorly, etc. and I raged every now and again. However once the honour system came out it made me change my attitude. Not because I wanted to gain honour and medals... though that is part of it. No, it's because the honour system reminded me that good players are rewarded with you guys, and that to help change the community I had to be like what I wanted.

Thank you Riot, for making us good players feel better about ourselves and our community.

Shimish

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Can there be a Honor award for just being a "Good Player"
You can report someone for being unskilled and would really like to send someone an Honor when we face off and I'm out played time and time again. I feel like they should get props for that.
It's kinda like unofficial ranking for normal games. Just lets people know that others have considered you skilled and experienced and that you perform well in games. I'd sure like to know that about my team mates just so I can kinda know what to expect.

Ultimex

10-09-2012

lol my honor got reset a few days ago lol. no idea what for cuz i dont even pay attention or care for it xD
might be some things you still need to work out if its all sorted automatically by program.

googooli

10-09-2012

Riot you guys are sooo smart!!! I would say you're fixing the biggest problem in online gaming great job!

BananaSniper

10-09-2012

Great system so far, keep up the good work. Thanks also for giving us the statistics of how the system is working

innervation

10-09-2012

Hey Lyte, curious as to what the numbers say for 'teamwork' honor given within the winning side of SR/Dom versus losing side. i.e. is the ratio 60% of teamwork honors are given on the winning side? 70/30? worse?