@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Wolfy

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I agree. More diversity needed. Workin' on it. Srsly.
I honestly thought taric was dark skinned his old art made me believe he was indeed African then his art was reworked and I was stunned o.o and I look at his pink skin and an confused as to why that skin remained dark skinned

Emailsúpport

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannotDeny View Post
Does anybody here even play the game or do we just look for things to make an issue out of?
If a girl wants to play a videogame, then she'll play a videogame and not decide to whine on the forums about how every female has more curves than her. Just like every skinny twig male doesn't go on the forums and complain how all the men are so much more bulked than they are.
CannotDeny the truth in this.

Karcist

10-09-2012

How about another old sage type champion? Zilean is the only one that falls into this category.

Emailsúpport

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karcist View Post
How about another old sage type champion? Zilean is the only one that falls into this category.
Sure.

Waht butthurt ****** is downvoting all my posts?

Emailsúpport

10-09-2012

get back in here

Gen Bacon Maker

10-09-2012

IronStylus is consistently creating some of the least impressive and most plainly wrong work published by Riot. Maybe he should spend less time on on the forum and more time learning how to draw cool stuff. His list of champions he's been involved with range from wtf to total fail. Victor is probably the lamest cyborg ever designed with or without a cape. Talon should've been a girl to keep his unrealistic cape from looking misplaced. Graves cape wtf is that? Anything would be better than Skarner's base skin and concept yet the crappy blue W animation ruins them all. Seriously a crystal scorpion, really? Xerath has to look stupid for eternity because they tried to imprison him in the ugliest sarcophagus ever? Diana and Leona are flat front and back. This guy is the first person I'd fire at Riot.

Emailsúpport

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen Bacon Maker View Post
IronStylus is consistently creating some of the least impressive and most plainly wrong work published by Riot. Maybe he should spend less time on on the forum and more time learning how to draw cool stuff. His list of champions he's been involved with range from wtf to total fail. Victor is probably the lamest cyborg ever designed with or without a cape. Talon should've been a girl to keep his unrealistic cape from looking misplaced. Graves cape wtf is that? Anything would be better than Skarner's base skin and concept yet the crappy blue W animation ruins them all. Seriously a crystal scorpion, really? Xerath has to look stupid for eternity because they tried to imprison him in the ugliest sarcophagus ever? Diana and Leona are flat front and back. This guy is the first person I'd fire at Riot.
Actually... I love Skarner, Viktor, Diana. He makes awesome champions, and should get paid more if anything.
However, he needs to create more slútty artwork.

Mico27

10-09-2012

We need more robots and children.

...that kinda sounded wrong.

lonesiekarp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
You also brought up something in there interesting about Varus. He is one of the only examples we have of a different take on males. We tend to make our males of sort of three types. Athletic, Heroic, or Hulk. So, Singed, Garen, and Mundo respectively. That generalization but there you have it. Varus hits a great sweet spot. He's quite androgynous, a bit more anime archetype. He's sleek, trim and mildly feminine, but dang is that ever sexy as far as I’m concerned! Basically, anything Riot Taco Storm can cosplay as is something I'd really love to have more experiments like.

hey look someone admitting to the idea that all of the dudes in LoL fall into stereotypes too.

but no one will ever be upset about that, right?

Emailsúpport

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesiekarp View Post
hey look someone admitting to the idea that all of the dudes in LoL fall into stereotypes too.

but no one will ever be upset about that, right?
That is what I tried to point out this whole time.
Sure females might not have realistic bodies but do the male champions have that? Heck no.
I do agree that there are more female champions with ****tier clothes than male champions