Honor & Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCWA Tigerbite

10-09-2012

I was wondering if anyone has noticed a difference in attitude in the Dominion game mode since the release of honor?

I have seen less "hate" going around but I wouldn't really say more "niceness" floating around. I however, try to be awesome and lovey and cuddly and stuff now. Then when I get no honor, I whimper like a little kitty. :'(

SpiderParadox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

I've noticed that I only ever get honour when my team wins.

This is true for SR and Dom

Lhyanc

10-09-2012

Less hate for sure.

Sakuri Ono

10-09-2012

From stream-hopping since its release I've also noticed SR has a far higher honor rate than Dom. For some reason the Dom community is extremely stingy about handing out Honor. XD

Orphane

10-09-2012

Because the Dominion community was (relative to SR) decent to begin with, so people don't see a reason they need to hand out honor for people *not* being dicks?

Half the people in SR wouldn't give two ****s about a man drowning in the river if it wouldn't get them any honor anyways.

Gormirn

10-09-2012

same as it was

HaIfhearted

10-09-2012

I never really noticed a difference, nor do I particularly care about honor.
Right now, its just an empty system that doesn't actually give me anything, so I ignore it.

Koravel

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderParadox View Post
I've noticed that I only ever get honour when my team wins.

This is true for SR and Dom
Funnily enough I've gotten it multiple times when I've lost. I think teamwork is the only thing higher than honorable opponent on mine.

But to answer the OP's question, yes I have noticed a down-tick in ragers, though I have run into them still.

weezcake

10-09-2012

I usually play bot lane (probably 90% of the time) and I almost get honor. I assume it's from the other bot lane player.

The people that play dominion are generally nicer than the general population over there in Summoner's Rift. Not to say that there aren't nice people that play SR, but.. you know.

Phourc

10-09-2012

I think I've given/recieved more honorable opponents than anything else.