Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtomAnt

10-09-2012

It is a very good start to recognizing people who are playing hard every game and being helpful to the community.

I hope that the honor system can be translated to another factor in assigning teammates in public games to create more challenging and competitive atmosphere.

Keep up the good work Riot.

DptBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

What is the normal weekly fluctuation in Negative Attitude, Offensive Language, and Verbal Abuse? Are the posted values significantly higher in magnitude than the normal fluctuations?

RaG nuh RocK

10-09-2012

Well placed intentions, a step in the right direction. In all honesty, this should have come out at the same time the Tribunal was implemented. But good work. Keep making League of Legends more rewarding to play, and not just a thing to dump my money into and we'll play more often.

TBones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Time to play DisHonored...

Keiffo

10-09-2012

I don't mean to be negative, but I think the amount of 180 turns from previously toxic players is just from the honor system being new. I think you will get much better data in a couple weeks time

Vertany

10-09-2012

Hi Lyte, thanks for sharing the data with us like you promised even though you cannot be sure of how much you can collect during a wekk!
I've got a question, or more like a suggestion.

Do you think that it is still, now that people can achieve Crests to prove their worth, a good thing to be able to see someone else's Honour in their Profile?
Because I could imagine that after some weeks, when most people have alot of Honour, some people (who maybe didn't play alot e.g.) might be shunned for having less Honour.
And since the Honour system was partly programmed to be able to see the positive players, I think seeing Crests would be sufficient for that.

Devanstator

10-09-2012

Good stuff, team. I'd be curious to know what the fluctuations in the reporting were like for the period before honour was released. Was it pretty steady, meaning that honour is the most likely contributor to the positive change, or could part of it be coincidental as well?

I like the system and I sure hope it has a lasting effect instead of the novelty wearing off after a while.

Baneson

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ Crazed View Post
Obviously you are the one that got trolled and what is hilarious about it is this is a FREE TO PLAY GAME... I can make a new account every damn day if I wanted to! So who is getting trolled really??? You perma ban my account and hell maybe I will just try to ruin the community more right?
Oh no! You are the first one to ever realize this fact ever! Whatever shall I do? No. Please. Don't do it. Scary troll.

Think I'll just let the system handle you. It got you once. It'll get you again.

Keep spending that RP buddy.

Ansalo

10-09-2012

Hi Lyte, I'd like just a bit more clarification regarding friends honoring one another.

If I have a friend who honors me for the first time, is that first honor worth as much as a strangers', and subsequent honors are worth less? Or is it worth less from the start?

lBrodie

10-09-2012

Hey Lyte, Im really enjoying this new addition, and I myself have gotten the honorable opponent badge, out of curiousity, what percentage of people have achieved the badge? And what are the requirements for getting the badge?