Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mooseville

10-09-2012

I support this cause

lileeper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Bump and upvote for you. Ya probably have spent more time trying to get snowbunny nidalee than it took make the darn skin.

unbeliavable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Bump and upvote for you. I hope it helps you

Evelynn Bot

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizz View Post
10$ says if this was a guy thread would have like 20 votes

yay for attention ***** women in video games!
Her inspiration for this thread came from a thread created by a Male that got over 2k upvotes for his Rusty Blitz skin. People need to reads the effing post before they make stupid comments. Seriously.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venjince View Post
That video clip was hilarious, you reminded me of my friend when she plays Astronaut Teemo xD your cosplays are really good too! Good Luck, +1 from me
LOL! Yeah, that was pretty dorky of me. I was so embarrassed when I heard myself after, but I can't hide how excited I was haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizz View Post
10$ says if this was a guy thread would have like 20 votes
yay for attention ***** women in video games!
I'd like my $10.00 please. This thread was inspired by a male getting 2k upvotes for Rusty Blitz.
Now, can you stop coming back to this thread? I mean, I love the bumps you're giving, but I'm sure I can manage without them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnite View Post
Btw, I should mention, your cosplays are great. They're inspiring me to get into cosplay.
Come to think of it, I've actually been interested in cosplaying as Jayce. It'd be my first cosplay, though, and idk where and how to start. :/
Thank you! I'd love to help you out as much as I can towards getting you started on a Jayce cosplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by lileeper View Post
Bump and upvote for you. Ya probably have spent more time trying to get snowbunny nidalee than it took make the darn skin.
I don't think you're wrong lol... :X

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKFlipFlop View Post
Her inspiration for this thread came from a thread created by a Male that got over 2k upvotes for his Rusty Blitz skin. People need to reads the effing post before they make stupid comments. Seriously.
Even though it's literally the first thing mentioned in this thread, people will still neglect it and try to bring you down for something. lol.

Mooninites

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
Approval from a Nidalee expert! What else could one ask for?
have you ever seen her play nidalee? I have, it was absolutely abysmal, she lost to top lane amumu to give you some perspective

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooninites View Post
have you ever seen her play nidalee? I have, it was absolutely abysmal, she lost to top lane amumu to give you some perspective
Huh? I've never gone against an amumu top lane with Nid. Or with anyone, for that matter.

Unless you're talking about Riot Nyandalee??
Which in that case, I dislike you >:[

Mooninites

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
Huh? I've never gone against an amumu top lane with Nid. Or with anyone, for that matter.
exactly, how did she lose

EDIT: you seem to be misunderstanding, this was in response to you calling RiotNyandalee the nidalee expert

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Quote:
exactly, how did she lose

EDIT: you seem to be misunderstanding, this was in response to you calling RiotNyandalee the nidalee expert
It wasn't me who called her an expert, but just because Nyandalee lost one lane, doesn't mean she's not an amazing Nid, because she is.

VegaD

10-09-2012

Quote:
Lmao, I love when people think amumu top is a "Thing". It's so hilariously bad xD