Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asfia

10-09-2012

hi guys,im from garena (sea) player and we here take honor seriously and give honor only to the most best performance role through the game.and my win over normal is 1.7 k and my elo is 1800.i have been rewarded as honorable player,(red ribbon icon at loading screen),unfortunately,only my team or enemy can see this red ribbon,can help making the owner see his own ribbon?and if he luckly get 4 ribbon(badge) dos it show at the loading screen just like my red ribbon,i mean 4 ribbon at loading screen or show the most honor ribbon u get? please answer

i am representing all player from LoL garena forum who confuse on the honor ribbon icon(want faster result)

raynac

10-09-2012

so um I dont know if anyone is still watching this, but the honor websites faq is out of order, the links do nothing

asfia

10-09-2012

its still alive and if u want more info on it here,take a dig http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/09...stem.html#more

raynac

10-09-2012

Hmmm maybe its internet explorer? the webpage itself is alive but the links in the faq are not responding for me

Edit: Ok for anyreds out there looking at this (or wrenchmen) if you are looking at this. The page works on google chrome for me but not IE

xtrollollx

10-09-2012

yay, finally something good from riot awesome

TehomCD

10-09-2012

My one real problem with the honor initiative so far is that it doesn't really give a lot of faith in the system when someone rages in a game, or talks a lot of trash on the enemy team, and then you see a lot of friendly/teamwork marks in their profile or a bunch of honorable opponents. Even if someone like that never gets a crest ever and just has a lot of marks from how much they play, it's hard not to feel that the entire system is undermined visually from it. I really feel that people should have their honor eroded somehow for bad behavior even if it's not enough to land them in the Tribunal.

WayneChaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-09-2012

i just unlocked all 4 crests, whats next for me? XD

Mapex

10-09-2012

Hey Lyte :) I enjoyed our game where you were Shen ( I was graves) and we went against all 5 so in ranked XD.

Fun times Mr.Lyte

RycoN13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

hope to get some honor badges ...

WayneChaw

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The harder the Crest is to get, the more priority it has.
i have unlocked all the crests, but it shows the teamwork ribbon. shouldnt it show the helpful ribbon since helpful honors are the rarest?