Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnoevoet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achlys010 View Post
not quite fair of an accusation here, living in US meant i had to watch iem kiev on a really odd time. same thing for dreamhack 2011 which took place in switz i believe?
Sweden. I know they can't suit every timezone perfectly, but I think the dreamhack finals were quite late at night for EU, but it may have been on a weekday, so for many I guess it was hard to follow. Honestly, should have been in a weekend if it wasn't

I just think it's ridiculous to have somewhat acceptable streaming times for the original scheduling and then throw it all outside the window for grand finals. It starts 10 hours later than the other days...

Oh well, sh*t out of luck.

TophSmash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Thanks for the vote of confidence my man! Working hard to prove you wrong
Screw fuzzion, I wish some people weren't allowed to have opinions. -.-

If you guys(Riot), just threw **** together LoL wouldn't be as big as it is today.

You have my vote of confidence!

sux

10-09-2012

When is the next day of play-offs?

Caucxican

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrix View Post
Reginald is always a whinger dude... During major tournaments, he's to arrogant to admit that his team can be knocked out by another team thats not as prestigious in fanbase.

Regi also released a vlog of what 'could' have happened, but his outrageous remarks of cheating seem to be overlooking his own team mates - he also implied all Koreans are cheats.... For that statement alone, Regi can go **** himself.

I don't think AZF should have to rematch.. I honestly believe that Riot should just not allow further matches to have potential cheating of this nature.

The alternative I've heard, is that Epik gaming is going to jump in AZF's place... Where Dyrus plays top..... If this is to go ahead, I'd be very angry at Riot.
You are believing jokes made on other threads (epik gaming) as truth. And you took Reginald making a joke about Azubu cheating as meaning all Koreans cheat. Please think all of your points through before posting.

YoshioPeePee

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senaku4Athene View Post
RedBeard can you confirm Reginalds statement to there not being a remake or anything because of schedule purposes?
here is Reginalds answer to " Will there be a remake question"
A:No, unfortunately not. I'm not happy with the situation but since riot is behind schedule already, the matches must go on"
Have they already been informed about this?
Or are you guys still deliberating on this.
Reginald may just be speculating but it is very possible that this is something he has heard from riot as I very much doubt that riot has not gathered both frost and tsm and at least had 1 discussion with them about the issue. We have no way of knowing which is the case either way so let's not assume anything.

we will need to wait until riot's official announcement to know for sure as i don't think the reds have given any indication that they have even finished their decision yet

i just hope we as the community are respectful of whatever that decision turns out to be, this is not an easy call to make either way and no matter what is decided people will be unhappy. Riot must do both what is fair and also what is in the best interest of all of the teams and all of the regions. They must be fair, practical, unbiased, and unpressured by what either side has been campaigning towards.

Caucxican

10-09-2012

And this has nothing to do with TSM fanboyism (at least for me). The fact of the matter is that Reginald is outspoken enough to just be saying what many people are already thinking.

Food4Thought

10-09-2012

Just got wed off...you D!ckheads better not F\/ck this one up!!!

^^ Everythign is playful with a tongue face at the end.

Dazrix

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caucxican View Post
You are believing jokes made on other threads (epik gaming) as truth. And you took Reginald making a joke about Azubu cheating as meaning all Koreans cheat. Please think all of your points through before posting.
You're right, I did look at that thread, and the different sources that put up that information. And I knew it was sketchy, but that thread also did have some evidence that was concrete reliable in it. Just not about EG... however, Epik Gaming is the brother to TSM (Not TSM Evo, but it is in partnership, pretty sure) so this would not surprise me...

Furthermore, no, Regi did imply this with his response to 'are there any plans to go to Korea to play LoL' where Regi responded with "to learn how to cheat?" That implies all Koreans are cheaters. No wonder only Xpecial is known for his PR. Regi is an arrogant ****** who starts the conspiracy wagon, that fanboys heard their favourite teams leader make that statement, so get on the bandwagon. Why don't I just go around telling everybody that Anthony Mundine is the best boxer in the world, and no one will ever beat him.

mid Vox

10-09-2012

RedBeard

This may not be in your job description, but do you have an idea of when Season 2 will be coming to a close? (In that, ranked queues will be disabled and/or season rewards distributed) I'm currently trying to get into the Diamond club and it'd be nice to know if there was a set date for the cutoff since I've been hearing all sorts of conflicting information.

DarthWhore

10-09-2012

Hi red beard,

Thanks for the updates on the situations. cant wait to watch the games on wednesday.

I see that CLG and WE will have a new BO3 which is a very good decision.

With all the TSM, AF cheating saga going around. couldnt you just give them a new BO3 again? (IMHO AF was better that TSM and would most probably beat them again). this would solve many problems and put an end to the cheating accusations.

keep up the good work