Ministry's Mentorship Program! (All Levels Welcome!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Didn't actually ever get an add request from you - I sent one in return, but still nothing. Just want to make sure there wasn't any kind of spelling error or something that stopped it working properly.
Thank you from bringing this up, Ill send you another friend request and see if I can get ahold of you. Sometimes friend requests can be buggy etc. So I appreciate you reminding me and I apologize for the inconvenience

a1sock

10-08-2012

if I had any photoshop/paintskills I'd make a good guy ministry meme. Gone in a totally different direction to how I play and practice and it seems to be helping a lot, the way I was playing was breeding a lot of bad habbits and I'm very glad ministry was able to bring them to my attention.

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1sock View Post
if I had any photoshop/paintskills I'd make a good guy ministry meme. Gone in a totally different direction to how I play and practice and it seems to be helping a lot, the way I was playing was breeding a lot of bad habbits and I'm very glad ministry was able to bring them to my attention.
Its great to hear that you benefited from the tidbits of advice and help I threw your way. Your up votes on the opening post would greatly encourage me to keep this program alive ^_^.

Sereg Anfaug

10-09-2012

Worked this time, thanks.

Ministry

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Worked this time, thanks.
Excellent

Kaalika

10-09-2012

Really helped to play with someone of a higher skill level and get some tips. Thanks Ministry! You rock!

Ministry

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaalika View Post
Really helped to play with someone of a higher skill level and get some tips. Thanks Ministry! You rock!
No problems dude! I just want to remind everyone that my help isn't a one time thing. If you ever need more help or have questions throw them my way as soon as they come up! I usually try to follow up and contact you personally, but as you can imagine it gets difficult with the amount of people I have to keep track of, so apologies if it seems like I haven't followed up after working with you.

Keep the friend requests coming

Geeva Veeri

10-10-2012

I added you. I don't think I am a horrible player I am just not good at evaluating my own performance to pick out the flaws. I hope to play with you sometime

Ministry

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeva Veeri View Post
I added you. I don't think I am a horrible player I am just not good at evaluating my own performance to pick out the flaws. I hope to play with you sometime
Just checked. I didn't get your friend request so I sent one your way instead. Make sure to accept and PM me if you get it.

amingley

10-15-2012

Summoner Name: amingley (Amanda)
Summoner Level: 13
Preferred voice program: Skype or Teamspeak
Champions you play: I'm most competent with Xin and Ryze
What you'd like to learn/work on: ....everything? lol
Additional Questions: None at the moment...