Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHopip2

10-08-2012

When will Wednesdays VODs be up? Want the chance to see them before the finals on Friday.

WNxKOA

10-08-2012

Ohh i get why he pinged there, dam it i was stupid..... AZF predicted by the looking of the screen, a few seconds later where the whole of the TSM was.... Clearly obvious now .

Nashun

10-08-2012

Hello Riot. I ordered pizza and had a bunch of friends come over specifically to watch day 3, and it was pretty disappointing to watch 2-3 restarts for a single match. Just wanted to let you know that we were able to curb the disappointment a bit by LANing it up and playing League. Thanks for not making your servers go down too. Playing league is sometimes just as fun as watching it.

we love you

Phanman

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
We are still investigating everything. Goal is to make a decision before games resume on Wednesday.
Good to hear, it would not be in Riot's favor to just ignore these and resume play. It will help restore some integrity to the remainder of the event.

RedBeard

VP of eSports

10-08-2012
33 of 58 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingDmgOutput View Post
Why not play the games thursday and at a time so both europe and asia and american can watch? Its gonna be only ameri****s that are being able to watch the games. Even though both of the teams arent from american
We wish we could pick a time that accommodates EU fans better, but we unfortunately need to play these games as soon as we possibly can, and that's the earliest we can get everything set up and ready for broadcast without sacrificing quality or the integrity of the games. We originally set the times to accommodate EU with our 9am and noon start times, but obviously things had to be altered given Saturday's events.

liquidcocaine

10-08-2012

@ R beard,

I know you previously stated that the cheating is being investigated properly. But if Azubu frost would be found guilty of cheating, how will this effect the semi finals? With the semi finals just around the corner, I would assume ( i know its not always right to assume ) that if Azubu got DQ TSM would theoretically take their place in semi final? Can we expect to have the verdict of the cheating tomorrow before the semi finals are set to launch?

RedBeard

VP of eSports

10-08-2012
34 of 58 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashun View Post
Hello Riot. I ordered pizza and had a bunch of friends come over specifically to watch day 3, and it was pretty disappointing to watch 2-3 restarts for a single match. Just wanted to let you know that we were able to curb the disappointment a bit by LANing it up and playing League. Thanks for not making your servers go down too. Playing league is sometimes just as fun as watching it.

we love you
What kind of pizza did you order? I'm so hungrayyyy!!!

thedayisbreaking

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Boom - unignored!
and just like that my long thought out post doesn't seem such a waste of time anymore

<3 redbeard. For real, you guys are handling this well. There will be naysayers and all, but overall good job rolling with the punches.

Demeris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

So... about that Riven promo icon....?

I kept my eye on all 3 days of the play offs hoping to not miss it

WNxKOA

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidcocaine View Post
@ R beard,

I know you previously stated that the cheating is being investigated properly. But if Azubu frost would be found guilty of cheating, how will this effect the semi finals? With the semi finals just around the corner, I would assume ( i know its not always right to assume ) that if Azubu got DQ TSM would theoretically take their place in semi final? Can we expect to have the verdict of the cheating tomorrow before the semi finals are set to launch?
He answered it in his pervious post, They hope to have a verdict by tomorrow.