Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedBeard

VP of eSports

10-08-2012
25 of 58 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuTtHrOaT93 View Post
Are you guys intentionally picking days i have to work... only got to watch the boring ass group stage so far
Yea, we are out to get you!

RedBeard

VP of eSports

10-08-2012
26 of 58 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smcl View Post
Pretty sure the answer to that is no. The actual finals should still be on the 14th. I believe Riot intends to have an audience for the finals, and they've stated there won't be an audience for the semi+ CLG vs. WE.
Correct, Wednesday for the matches we need to redo (CLG vs. WE and the semifinals)

Phanman

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Yea, we are out to get you!
Despite wanting a detailed resolution to the cheating allegations, I admit I chuckled at this.

Cronovey

10-08-2012

Timing is gonna kill me, I'm in the middle of one of my night classes (starts at 6 PST) D:

History of Architecture vs League Playoffs T.T

I should go to class but I'm going to the finals on Saturday so I want to see the action leading up to this!

Neko tan

10-08-2012

Idk if its been brought up but if they were having voice chat issues then looking at each other wouldn't help due to the soundproof headphones.

Also turning your body was against the rules. If you really take this as seriously as you say you'd DQ them from game one at the first sign of cheating and move on.

This is why dota fans call league a joke, riot. I love this game, but think about it.

Quickdash

10-08-2012

Quote:
Correct, Wednesday for the matches we need to redo (CLG vs. WE and the semifinals)

ermahgerd, so do like WE and CLG EU get anything, that must be like having a gunfight only for someone to send out an alakhazam and have him use physic to end the gunfight, only to make them have a gunfight again, and then end the gunfight using physic and its just so unfair putting them through that and i feel so bad for them and all dat stress

lyk dis if u cry everytim

savov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Also, while Im here I wanted to clarify the original post. Were investigating all instances of reported minimap looking, and reviewing all available footage. This includes the level 1 ping in the Frost/TSM game many of you have pointed out. Well have a ruling based on the results of that investigation.
what about we looking to map in the clg-eu game

sportskidd

10-08-2012

I hope they look at both the original and the remake. I mean a lot of TSM fanboys didn't watch the remake and didn't notice Frost's ping near the exact same location, but on the bot lane. They guessed both times and the first game they were right. They didn't cheat from the film I watched.

Random Champ

10-08-2012

@redbeard
did you and the ISP of the venue investigate the Connection issues and did they change something? Or can we expect the same disconnects drama again? ;p

Tringbear

Recruiter

10-08-2012

What steps have you taken to ensure the internet outages won't happen again? Since it's the same venue, something obviously needs to change.