@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiteglint3

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
I take it you're conceding all the relevant points, then?
you can't "take it" because I didn't say it.

what is with you people and assuming and word-putting, the leaps of logic you make would make Michael Jordan's final slam dunk in Space Jam look like the atoms hoping between electrons.

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post

what is with you people and assuming and word-putting, the leaps of logic you make would make Michael Jordan's final slam dunk in Space Jam look like the atoms hoping between electrons.
Lordy, you split hairs like its your ****ing job

Whiteglint3

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenvas View Post
its not sexist, not all men are like that. women shouldnt be sexualized and men shouldnt be manipulated by that. but some women fight against being sexualized, while some men demand to be manipulated that way...
many things you said were incredibly sexist, so much so that I thought you were joking for a sentence or two.

do I really have to point them out?

MathMage

10-08-2012

Quote:

Then by all means, rebut! So far you've only succeeded in diverting the conversation towards this idiotic red herring about the military. On every other point you have been soundly spanked.

Whiteglint3

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
Then by all means, rebut! So far you've only succeeded in diverting the conversation towards this idiotic red herring about the military. On every other point you have been soundly spanked.
there's nothing to argue, almost everything the OP brought up was subjective opinion.

unless you think you can spank opinions into submission.

Jenvas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
many things you said were incredibly sexist, so much so that I thought you were joking for a sentence or two.

do I really have to point them out?
have you seen the ridiculous drooling that happened just with the comic for oktoberfest-gragas, cause there was a sona who shows even more cleavage then usual? people who admited they would buy that skin even they wouldnt realy play sona. how can you respect someone like that? thats men making idiots of themselves.
women are good at that too, if you look at phenomenons like justin biber...

Garlic Prawn

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Soraka, sorry, I have to disagree with you there. I think she's an elegant alternative to that abomination on hooves we had walking around.
Unfortunately, some of us liked that abomination on hooves.

Ironstylus, much thanks for the progress made in this area.

However, I'm not happy until I see an Awesome Kong style character in LoL.

I don't want any more elegant, glamorous and sexy women. The moment you limit yourself to those kinds of descriptions, you pigeonhole yourself and miss out on what should be the most important aspect of a battlefield character - Ability to smash faces.

Don't get me wrong, I do love sexy female characters, but I already own 4 Sona skins and Battle Bunny Riven. Time for a different approach to female champs. I'm glad Riot has already started in this direction and am excited to see what comes of it.

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
there's nothing to argue, almost everything the OP brought up was subjective opinion.

unless you think you can spank opinions into submission.

Whiteglint3

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenvas View Post
I've given up on LoL to get a non-sexualized female champion, I've given up to hope i could play a she-beast at some point, I've given up to think the comunity would get this problem some day.

fact is, men like boobs, they make idiots of themselves, would buy 'oktoberfest-sona' just cause of her look and never play it. Men let companies like riot pull their money out of their *****es, cause thats what they think with.
Im anyway not playing LoL anymore, it gets no new maps or game modes, no new items, just new champions for people to buy, that gets boring, and the comunity is one of the worst I've ever experianced. But its the internet so its OK to be the worst human scum you can possibly be.

Im playing Guild Wars 2 now, with my bf and lots of friends. Its a real smart game, with the developers having more interesst in the players than just their money.
Charr have not the usual gender differences, just minor things a human could easily miss to notice, same goes for asura. Sylvari have more human gender differences, but you wont find any muscle bound dudes, or girls who are half boobs. humans are actually build like humans, and come in different shapes. but you got also the norn, huge and muscular, but sure if the males are almost as wide as tall, the females wont be stick-figures either.

that is diversity

oh and the comunity is great, people are actually NICE ON THE INTERNET
let's dig in shall we.

>fact is, men like boobs, they make idiots of themselves, would buy 'oktoberfest-sona' just cause of her look and never play it

oh really? you're telling me what I like? and that we'd buy this skin (which doesn't exist) cause of her looks?

>Men let companies like riot pull their money out of their *****es, cause thats what they think with.

another good set, thanks for that, if only we could get away with such generalizations of women without any batting an eye, we'd all be truly equal then eh? (EH?)

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garlic Prawn View Post
Unfortunately, some of us liked that abomination on hooves.

Ironstylus, much thanks for the progress made in this area.

However, I'm not happy until I see an Awesome Kong style character in LoL.

I don't want any more elegant, glamorous and sexy women. The moment you limit yourself to those kinds of descriptions, you pigeonhole yourself and miss out on what should be the most important aspect of a battlefield character - Ability to smash faces.

Don't get me wrong, I do love sexy female characters, but I already own 4 Sona skins and Battle Bunny Riven. Time for a different approach to female champs. I'm glad Riot has already started in this direction and am excited to see what comes of it.
Jesus christ thats horrifying
I WANT ONE