@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karolina

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves II Spooge View Post
Stopped reading at the point where you said Olaf isn't mancandy; needs more trans-gendered men that wear eyeliner.

Not my fault you don't find Olaf "mancandy." Go play Inuyasha. You can pit your sexual ambiguous favorites against each other there.
He looks dirty. He looks like he didn't take a shower in ages and he probably smells. There may be even dead bugs in his beard. I don't think "stinky and covered in dirt" is a general female fantasy.

Darkwahn

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Oh yeah bro you really figured me out
you're the first person EVER to go SHAELLA IS A GUY
my hat is off to you, AT LAST I AM DEFEATED
Saying you were a guy took me from -2 to 0 when my statement should obviously have been downvoted. So someone was pleased by it.

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4sleep View Post
cant win with logic>>>attack with nonsence
gj bro
clearly you need to be educated on what a logical fallacy is

hint: they're not logic

Whiteglint3

10-08-2012

Quote:
>implying i ever claimed to be mature
i'm glad any sort of pretense has been dropped.

the face of modern day feminism, ladies and gents.

Whiteglint3

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolina View Post
He looks dirty. He looks like he didn't take a shower in ages and he probably smells. There may be even dead bugs in his beard. I don't think "stinky and covered in dirt" is a general female fantasy.
because no one ever found Kurt Cobain attractive.

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwahn View Post
Saying you were a guy took me from -2 to 0 when my statement should obviously have been downvoted. So someone was pleased by it.
Protip: I got haters like mad

Its cause i ball so hard

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post
i'm glad any sort of pretense has been dropped.

the face of modern day feminism, ladies and gents.
I wasn't aware that I am the face of modern day feminism, its sole representative to the world
this may be hard for me, as you see, i have no face

Whiteglint3

10-08-2012

Quote:
clearly you need to be educated on what a logical fallacy is

hint: they're not logic
everything I said was logical,unless you can point exactly wasn't logical about my point (the one about men and women being treated diffrently doesn't mean its sexism) due continue to flop-troll.

enrico swagolo

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Diana, though having a pretty curvy lower body (larger thighs) and trimmer upper body with smaller breasts still looks in the same general category as Syndra though she's pretty overall standard voluptuous.
Actually, Diana does look disctinct in the game, and her larger lower body is noticeable compared to others--especially when we are talking about MF's, Janna's, and Sona's double D's in your face. I think Diana is defintiely a well thought-out and produced character.

I just wanted to say that I absolutely love the sass of LeBlanc from head to toe (even her artistic death animation), I do enjoy MF's tongue-in-cheek attitude and defiant skankiness, I also enjoy Vayne's badass "time for reckoning"--but nothing distances me further away from being a night hunter than a giant cleavage with completely covered face on her dragonslayer skin. Look at dragonslayer Jarvan and compare it to dragonslayer Vayne. Why is Jarvan calm and majestic, and the centerpiece of Vayne is a protruding cleavage? Similarly, Irelia's frostblade splash shows a lot of ass and has a blank copy-pasted face from Ironscale Shyvana, Firefox Ahri, and Nightraven Fiora. The problem with sexualization is that it is often present where it is not due, and often it ruins the characters feel. Someone already mentioned Zyra: her lore and character are in absolute dissonance with her splash and in-game model, as well as her in-game lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Soraka, sorry, I have to disagree with you there. I think she's an elegant alternative to that abomination on hooves we had walking around.
Soraka's new model is a visual improvement, but character-wise she is something else. Someone who looks like a 14-year old girl does not convey the lost immortality of a starchild. Splash art is particularly disappointing.

Obzidian

10-08-2012

Shaella, will you be my friend? I want more people like you in our community.