@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

need4sleep

10-08-2012

and she call herself troll

id call her ****** any day of the week

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post
it doesn't matter what I "sound like" all that matters is what is actually said.

it wasn't out of porportion it was a very real reason why women and men are treated diffrently.

the cracks in you "maturity" are showing.
>implying i ever claimed to be mature

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4sleep View Post
and she call herself troll

id call her ****** any day of the week

MathMage

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastriuz View Post
My thing is as was stated by someone before no matter what all the female characters that aren't (anivia yordles or annie) still look like the ideal woman nice skinny figure and nice face, cover up akali/sona/evelynn who have you and what do you have? skinny women who could model if they wanted
I'm not sure why you're replying to me, since I didn't deny any of that. >.>

kazzmat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Kog'maw and Cho' Gath are naked.
As a creature of the void I feel objectified. Riot please change this for me and the other void creatures who feel scared to play with other non-void beings.

Darkwahn

10-08-2012

ITT:Faggots everywhere, even in riot.

Relevant side note: Shaella is a guy.

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwahn View Post
ITT:Faggots everywhere, even in riot.

Relevant side note: Shaella is a guy.
Oh yeah bro you really figured me out
you're the first person EVER to go SHAELLA IS A GUY
my hat is off to you, AT LAST I AM DEFEATED

Whiteglint3

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriumTomorrow View Post
OP has said multiple times that they don't want to change the existing skins or champs. The entire point of this thread was just to make the differences in the design and presentation of male vs. female champs apparent and use that knowledge to help round out our selection with some diversity in upcoming champs.

I'm honestly confused now as to what your issue with the original post is, and am starting to think you're only here to argue with Shaella, in which case, you both should just make your own thread to argue in.
just because I agree with the base idea the OP had doesn't mean anything, everything else about it, the tone, the followers, the OP herself, everything else I am against.

I find it even more insulting that the OP told us what is and what isn't sexually attractive, and used percentages based enitrely on her opinions, and then other people started using these percentages as fact points.

no one gets to define "sexually attractive", since the entire concept is subjective, and this is my main gripe, this entire point is based around this entirely fluid concept being treated as a solid-state arguement point with Riot.

should champions be less ****ty/skimpy/non-combat-esque? yes, I agree to an extent.

should they have smaller boobs (why?) no, I do not agree, this isn't a point to make, big or small boobs can both be argued for or against, they are subjective ground and not a point to make, having big boobs doens't make someone ****ty or overly sexualized.

its a point that only hyper-easily offended feminist make when they are jealous of something.

Shadeykris

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post
my point has been proven across many wars in many diffrent countries, many nations have come to the same conclusion.

women make fine soldiers, as long as they aren't in the same combat unit as men, it has nothing to do with them being inferior or superior whatsoever.

combat effectiveness is the most important thing to consider, because that is the point, killing the enemy, and if killing the enemy is harder because women are in the unit (due to said reasons) it simply will not be done.

your feminist retarded mantras will not affect this, nor will it change the cold calcuated logic it was created by.
One: Far more girl champs are sexualized at the expense of their character and purpose, than male champs. Instead of this, a variety of appealing female champ designs, would be cool.

Two: No. Because in the military, the inner-unit conflicts which happen in a mixed *** soldier group cause problems (specifically, guys forget how to fight, follow orders, or manage risk).
Therefore, female characters in League of Legends should only be wearing bikinis.

need4sleep

10-08-2012

cant win with logic>>>attack with nonsence
gj bro