Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kahlebb

10-08-2012

Not that I'm complaining, but I feel like Riot has given better incentives in the past for smaller issues.

Those 8 hours of my life and the trauma of my now compulsive habit to randomly say "Starburst: It's a juicy contradiction" is hard to put a 'price' on.

But thanks for doing something, at least!

Hard Body Inc

10-08-2012

What seasons 3 will bring us a crappy client. But this time we shall introduce 2 champions with 4 skins each time and make more money and unbalance the game. Fair enough m5 clearly states we only play broken champions.Lets ROFL at the embarrassment for your company to have so much money yet when you uninstall or reinstall you see 1950's kassadin horribly pixelted .I can guarantee your television contract is at jeaporday who puts the players infront of the screen when they can see the minimap. its truly LOL. The bans should be perma char deletion because there a joke. Why do people ban champions in it self?Lets just charge 35 dollars for an ezreal skin and have him picked every single match bc he is so balanced.i guess the true understanding of the abrv of your game LOL, simlar to a POS. Drunk or sober your game is a joke a pastime.Skills dont matter its Meta. and who can abuse the broken sense of it.

FroSTFUn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Is it all of sunday or all of monday? Because if it is sunday people should be fine but if it is monday then people have school, work etc. and it would be going to waste

smartman294

10-08-2012

Thank you riot even though I could give a care less about your stupid pros

killer261398

10-08-2012

move it to a saturday othe people got school monday

Cut to Rivens

10-08-2012

just got rp does boost stack with bonus???

Billyraye

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomatoSoup heh View Post
I want to thank you guys at Riot. Although this venue thing sucked, you handled the situation the best you possibly could. You refunded the tickets at the convention (you didn't even need to!), and you bought everyone a pizza dinner. Who does that?

Again, thank you guys at Riot for compensating the people who attended the venue, and also your large crowd of online watchers! You are, and always will the best gaming company. You set such an amazing example.

Thanks.
- Soup
http://www.ticketnews.com/news/NFL-o...value021106783

Yeah......and they even got to watch the game.

OP: Wish it was the 24 hours leading into the finals. Saturday double IP would have shown just how sorry they were...... but it's something.

nxKythas

10-08-2012

Yeah, seriously, make the IP Boost Sat-Sun, or Fri-Sat. The Sun. boost will be quite useless to many people that have things to do Monday and don't want to wake up on a Monday playing League to compensate for their time frustrated with the stream.

SoneJasonL

10-08-2012

I think it would be better to be doing it on a Saturday. I'm a student myself, can't play on weekdays. It's great, I appreciate the 2x IP, it's just that I really couldn't get the bonus IP since I can't play at all that day.

Nitram2012

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoneJasonL View Post
I think it would be better to be doing it on a Saturday. I'm a student myself, can't play on weekdays. It's great, I appreciate the 2x IP, it's just that I really couldn't get the bonus IP since I can't play at all that day.
I hear what you are saying. I probably won't be able to take advantage of it either, but I figure it's the thought that counts. But it's all good.