Visual Upgrade: Twisted Fate, the Card Master

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diegalaloca

10-08-2012

this makes me wanna buy tf tho i dont like playin him

SighingSlider

10-08-2012

Woot! No more triangle feet! (Less noticeable anyways)

Ecclesian

10-08-2012

Im really dissapointed with this idea. The current artwork is already really cool looking. In fact, the current artwork is one of the coolest artworks for any champ and any skin.

Ecclesian

10-08-2012

there are so many other champs that need a visual rehual over TF

HomieShark

Recruiter

10-08-2012

Thank you so much for the much needed reskinning of thes BADASS Champion!

nueveonce

10-08-2012

hey there... just dosnt feell rigth .. the new TF .. graving that card withthose two fingers and the bad anime new looking away it's just wrong... .. im just talking about the artwork the modes improve. its nice _ but please dont replace the fine TF .jpg/.png/.whatever, that apears on loading screeens for that new bizar thing wich looks totaly acwar with his tiny hand and funy all "twisted" hat... please riot people! don`t change him!! change some pantheon skis! wich r fu**** hilarious --- no, seriously change some of that obviously 3d render of the champ and then pshoped.. wich realy ned some make up ( like anivia )

Sunnyxie

10-08-2012

It'd be really nice if this new TF were wearing white gloves like a magician!

Sage Medli

10-08-2012

Ahhh could you guys PLEASE do Poppy next!? >w< I have the Lollipoppy skin, and the art for it is just horrible right now, I'm constantly harassed at how ugly my Poppy is. Its quite depressing, since I absolutely love using that skin. The witty comments such as "You have problems if you're losing to a girl with a lollipop!" make it worth it, but could it hurt to switch over to the other artwork for this skin? I've noticed you changed Kitty Cat Katarina's skin, so I have very high hopes for this one as well! (Those are my only two Halloween skins. :'c)

AWildKuei

10-08-2012

LoL Daily Flash News!
It's now a new trend for 2 tf's of different skin to go mid and dance-off before minions spawn!

In other news:
A riot of Wukongs are protesting in banana suits out in the streets demanding a remodel of their own (... plus a banana suit skin). Even riot graves were brought into the scene to calm the raging butt monkeys.

iHenry

10-09-2012

really gangnam style?!