Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPG PHANTOM

10-08-2012

posting under red

iPromi

10-08-2012

redbeard why u so cute

Food4Thought

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Also, while Im here I wanted to clarify the original post. Were investigating all instances of reported minimap looking, and reviewing all available footage. This includes the level 1 ping in the Frost/TSM game many of you have pointed out. Well have a ruling based on the results of that investigation.
Thank you!

Now was that so hard to add in? :P

as long as you acknowledge it, we prolly would have been pretty happy.

IS1130ca93c056a16e55514

10-08-2012

Redbeard, we have to thank you, first time we get answers this soon, thanks for the info and keep up the good work man, lets have some finals! !!!

Rustmaker

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Also, while Im here I wanted to clarify the original post. Were investigating all instances of reported minimap looking, and reviewing all available footage. This includes the level 1 ping in the Frost/TSM game many of you have pointed out. Well have a ruling based on the results of that investigation.
Sounds good! I'm glad to hear that the tourney is back on track!

ElBoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Good guy RedBeard.
Wish you the best in getting this set up again!
Also, I wanted to inform you that I honestly believe S3 will be even better than this was!(and it was awesome, not counting the difficulties you encountered)

Masterlord 7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

RedBeard
Thank you for your time to explain whats happening and continue to help us summoners know whats going on,

Shoopman

10-08-2012

No crowd = no hype. Can you guys at least play sounds of a cheering crowd during big plays on the stream?

IS1130ca93c056a16e55514

10-08-2012

I think u have done a great job by fixing this big issue u had, but do you guys even think about the players in EUW? we have to watch these games in the middle of the night, probably should get my zombie mode on :-)

12fingerJIM

10-08-2012

I'm curious, can you give us an idea of what would occur if any cheating was confirmed by the officials?