Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freshwalrus

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopseudo View Post
Your high-class vocabulary and inherently flawless logic leave me incapable of coming to any conclusion other than that "*****es" do in fact need to be told when they are being dumb.

Did you read her post in its entirety? She worked hard in dedication to a skin she can no longer receive unless gifted to her with support of the community. There's nothing wrong with trying.
Niyuckka i be dun smartest parsen in duh worldz of uhmurihca.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshwalrus View Post
dedicated a lot of time to dressing up as a character gets you limited edition skins? dumb *****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshwalrus View Post
Niyuckka i be dun smartest parsen in duh worldz of uhmurihca.
U mad bro? Keep bumping my thread, please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angryfridge

Junior Member

10-08-2012

It's too bad this guy is a tool, I love his summoner name.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sammich kek

Senior Member

10-08-2012

You know riot should really give me my gold forum badge for Season 2...

nothing demands respect like a gold forum badge

unless your name is something badass like Angryfridge... I feel like I need to change my name now just to compete.... something like Irrationalllama or sarcastictoaster


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryfridge View Post
It's too bad this guy is a tool, I love his summoner name.
I like yours better. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
You know riot should really give me my gold forum badge for Season 2...
nothing demands respect like a gold forum badge
unless your name is something badass like Angryfridge... I feel like I need to change my name now just to compete.... something like Irrationalllama or sarcastictoaster
LOL! I wish you'd get a forum badge for gold for season 3. I'm not going to get plat in enough time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sammich kek

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Guys I don't want to be at work on Canadian Thanksgiving.. it's depressing. ;/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
Guys I don't want to be at work on Canadian Thanksgiving.. it's depressing. ;/
I got no turkey


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veuillez

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Bump for great justice...JUST GIVE HER THE SKIN


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evelynn Bot

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Bumpin from work cause I'm bored.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omgggnoooooooob

Senior Member

10-08-2012

bump